• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

How about a Miami pic?

carol

Down with the sickness
I've been taking a lot of new pics of my breeders for my pairings threads. Naturally, I'm drawn to this one. LOVE these guys!

Attachments

• MiamihetAmel.JPG
    MiamihetAmel.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 141
Simply gorgous!! Of course I know first hand..lol..Artemis is getting more and more beautiful everyday :0)

I've been contemplating what my first pair will be. Tim and I have decided I need miamis!

You're right Carol, they're stunning! I have this amazing aztec miami female which is ready to breed since last year but i just don't have a nice guy for her. Miami's of that caliber are rarely seen overhere..

Arjan

Wow! That is pretty much the perfect Miami, IMO! The silver background, the colors fading on his side, the saddle color, the borders. Gosh, he's perfect! Thank you for sharing! :)

This is really a beautiful one! I very much like to wild type corn snakes although they're not very popular (at least here in Germany).

Is this the handsome male you paired your thick bordered female to last year, and are you making a similar pairing this year? I still need another one of your Miamis, if I can save up enough this year.

Thanks everyone!

Yep, that's the same boy! Mrs. Thickbordered has this year off as she puts all she has into her eggs and always looses a ton of wieght. The little thing has never weighed over 275 even when she's plump. Just a real old school tiny Miami, which also includes her producing babies that like to be started on lizards. Yep, she has the year off. I can't wait for her daughter to grow up though. She has the borders and a killer feeding response (on mice).

So far this male is only planned for a daughter of Ambamo (Alamo) but hopefully it will tell me for sure who his father is. This guy is out of a second clutch from a female who was bred to a different male for the second clutch. Proving him het or not het Motley will clear everything up!

Wow! A female (or 2) from that pairing would go well with both Alamo AND Houston...

Back