• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

48"x18"x18" viv?

Greenbeast

what breeds of snake would be comfortable for life in a viv of this size (48x18x18)?

i am hopefully having a new double viv cabinet made with 2 vivs of this size in.
my current corn will go into one of them and i then have a one spare.

thinking about a second corn but maybe somthing bigger?

You could also get rat snakes or kingsnakes. Their care is very similar to cornsnakes and some grow slightly bigger than corns.

Go 48x24x24

Kick it up another half foot on each side and you've got a pretty prime spot for a Red-Tail Boa. They're beautiful animals and I love working with mine! Large but amazing!

thanks

i'm going to my local breeder next week to see what he has

i will look at the larger corns he has and may see what other breeds he has and ask about them

there are also many island locale boas that stay smaller,, if you want more info PM me since this is a corn snake forum :)

RyanR said:
since this is a corn snake forum :)

I agree with this. I don't want to sound rude, but this is cornsnake forum. If you're looking for ideas for other snakes to inhabit your cage try the General Chit-Chat forum here or try going over to fauna. But by all means, continue to post corn questions here!!

My big cornsnake would have loved a viv that size. He's a roamer! Next time just post it in the general chit chat section for off topic stuff. No harm done!

Back