• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Contrictor Rule - Official Comment Docket

AliCat37

Michelle's Candied Corns!
US fish and wildlife is collecting comments on the proposed constrictor rule to add Boas, Retics, and a few remaining Anaconda species to the Lacy act. This will be absolutely devastating if this passes. Don't think that just because you don't own a larger snake means you shouldn't comment. We all need to stand together on this one. They will start coming after corns and ball pythons next..

http://www.regulations.gov/#!submitComment;D=FWS-R9-FHC-2008-0015-4570

Agreed! There are groups that are pushing for this, who's ultimate goal is to ban ownership of all exotics and some who's end goal is to ban domestic pets.

Do not sit back because these specific ones are not anying you keep or have any interest in.
When it gets to the animals you do keep, do you really think those who are currently fighting to keep their animals are going to want to fight for you, if you didn't care about the animals they might have to give up?

Tonight is the LAST NIGHT to comment!!
If you have not done so yet, why?! This is the first step HSUS and USFWS is taking to take away our snakes. There is no excuse not to comment on this

So far, ONLY 300 people have even bothered!

The above link takes you directly to the USFWS comment docket, it takes five minutes.

The website wouldn't load for me earlier (I have terrible Internet) and I had forgotten about it, so thanks for reminding me. I got my comment in.

Back