• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Do these weights sound about right?

Jessica29

Crazy Alaskan
Early 2012s
1.0 normal pinstripe motley 35g
1.0 bloodred stripe 25g
0.1 bloodred stripe 21g
1.0 bloodred 33g
I got the motley and the bloodred red a few months before the bloodred stripes

Late 2012 (only survivor out of 3 that were "free")
0.0.1 normal 9g
has only gained 3g since he arrived and has not shed.

1.0 coral ghost 71g
0.1 coral ghost 79g

Adults(age unknown)
1.0 amel 483g
0.1 candycane 463g

12's and adults sound good. My 11's are in the 100-150 gram range. How often are you feeding the runty Normal?

I feed the tiny one every 5 days, any sooner and he will regurge. The 2011s I was feeding to small of a prey size cause I thought hoppers looked to big. I was told awhile ago to feed them 10-15g mice and they've steadily been gaining weight.

My 2011s were just under 100 yesterday... Or maybe they were 150.. I don't remember. Lol but the weights sound good to me. Though the body condition would tell you more. Snakes all grow differently. All my 2011s are eating hoppers.

My 2011s are eating hoppers now as well. They just looked so big lol but they did just fine. I'm glad mine are around the same weight as others. That's all I wanted to know. Thanks for the replies :)

Back