• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Early Christmas

5 Star Serpents

Ryan and Terri
Just so happens although I LOVE my Corns, I have a few other species that I keep and adore as well, House Snakes happen to be close to the top of that list. I think there is so much about them that is unique and interesting. We are working on building up our collection of them but being as there are less morphs and the fact that Europe is where they are most common it is a bit tricky to find new stuff.
We do however have a beautiful pair of albino's. The females first clutch was slugs, ugliest slugs I've ever seen I might add, they were GROSS!, and I was bummed, but 2 months later she laid a clutch of 8 pearly white eggs with only 1 slug, she hasn't laid again on the typical 2 month schedule but that's ok, I think it's easier on her that way.
75 days later...I have this...
d15141bc-5611-40dc-af8d-c15a035ad1c8_zps4faf3b7f.jpg

388c655b-d55b-4999-a4f0-ba14aebc81c0_zps3a394a7b.jpg

601d507b-e4c9-427b-9047-c3a4144b5824_zps270f2ff8.jpg

The rest haven't pipped yet but I was extremely excited to see this little face peeking out at me last night when I checked the eggs.
I'm guessing it is a male by the length of the tail but I haven't popped it yet to check because House Snakes are so tiny and delicate.

So...if you know of anyone with morph House Snakes let me know ;)

I've never heard of House Snakes before, but they're beautiful! Ack, I think I just added ANOTHER snake species to my wish list, LOL

Ouu, there already on my wish list!

I absolutely love the normals, but that little albino is pretty adorable.

Very nice! Congrats :D House snakes were the first snake species I looked at when I was first getting "into" snakes but ended up with a corn instead :) These would be neat to have though that's for sure!

Back