• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Euthanization -- A New Method

This. Is. AWESOME!! I've got a couple friends I need to share this with!
Kudos, wade, Kudos. I'm still giggling!

Wow...just...wow...I'll get back to you with a comment once I'm done blowing the rest of my dinner out of my nose!

LOL

(The only thing that would've made the blind-folded mouse pic better would be if you had a tiny cigarette hanging out of its mouth!)

Thanks for the laugh!

That sounds like lead shot you are using, and high lead titers in the blood of reptiles has been shown to reduce fecundity. This is irresponsible, wade. You should only be using steel, bismuth, Hevi-Shot, or other nontoxic shot to euthanize mice that might get utilized later as snake food.

How about silver bullets? Just in case it was a were-mouse...you know. :crazy02:

im new here and even being a Veterinary nurse. This made me laugh out in the office so funny.
however how about captive bullet!!!

funniest thing i have seen in a while... man thats awesome.. my husband comes out from bathing our daughter and im here in the living trying not to bust a gut.. he just looks at me like what the hell is wrong with you!?

So,,,, am I the only one looking closely at the mouse and doubting wether it was photoshopped? It looks way real.... if it's real, I surely don't think it's funny.

Back