• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

finding peach fuzzies

HAUZEY

Underoath
does anybody know where i can get peach fuzzies online in small quantities like 6 packs rather then the bags of 100?

You may try a pet store. Some will buy the bags of 100 (or more) and re-sell them in lower quantities. Try calling first instead of driving all around town.

It depends on how big your snake is, but I usually go straight from 2 large pinks to 1 fuzzy (one of the smaller ones in the bag that I can find). I've never used the peach fuzzies. Just my .02

~Katie

PtDnsr said:
It depends on how big your snake is, but I usually go straight from 2 large pinks to 1 fuzzy (one of the smaller ones in the bag that I can find). I've never used the peach fuzzies. Just my .02

~Katie

Ditto. I do the exact same.

PtDnsr said:

~Katie

Is there a difference between a "fuzzy" and a "peach fuzzie"? I thought it was just two different ways of naming the same thing. LOL

Just curious as I always went from 2 pinks to 1 fuzzie, and was not aware there was a size in between....

Peach fuzzy is small fuzzy. First 2/3 days when fur is showing - it is short and gentle, something like peach surface. Fuzzy is mouse with well developed fur, just mini-mouse.

Back