• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I'm at DAYTONA!!

Maize411

Hooked for life!!
Hey everyone! Well I got here safe and sound! And now I'm here with Kathy Love and looking at some of her beautiful goini kingsnakes! I'm already having a wonderful time and haven't even been at the convention yet. Lol. Anyways...

So we're here at the HomeWood Suites hotel..anything going on tonight? :) Let me know :)

Just curious...what is common hotel policy for bringing in dozens of live snakes? :)

This hotel doesn't mind, even the manager wanted to check them out last year. One of the ladies that works at that hotel also entered and won some snakes in the raffle last year ;)

Hey everyone! I had a great first day and I am happy to announce I am the proud owner of a very cute and very stunning Amel Stripe male corn!! Yay!!!! lol..And I got to meet Brian from Snakebytes and got to meet Carol and see Nanci! Overall, a great first day! If anyone is having any parties or plans tonight..let me know..lol..I am a bit of a party-er and would love to maybe check out the boardwalk or the beach but I don't want to go alone..heh...PM me if anyone wants to get together :)

I know you're here...

I am sitting at the computer behind you, looking at the back of your head while we are watching TV, haha!

The party is at the Homewood Suites tonight. In fact, i am going down the hall now for it.

man i cant believe im missing this but i will be there 2morrow!!!!! does anybody have a couch in their room i can bunk in sat nite i would love to stay till sunday and party it up sat nite:dancer:!!!! lol man next year im going all weekend!!!!:idea:

Hopefully in a few years, I'll be able to make the trip to Daytona. Sounds like you guys have a blast!

man i cant believe im missing this but i will be there 2morrow!!!!! does anybody have a couch in their room i can bunk in sat nite i would love to stay till sunday and party it up sat nite:dancer:!!!! lol man next year im going all weekend!!!!:idea:

I am sure we can find a place for you to crash!!!

Back