• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Miami "Colorado"

This guy just arrived today from DesertAnimal. He's an '07 Miami from Carol's breeding, and Nanci's magical baby-raising touch. I just HAD to bring him home :).

I have not been disappointed! Besides his obvious beauty (even while blue), he is just the most fun, inquisitive, and gentle animal. After he watched me for a few hours, and seemed to ask nicely to come out and play, even though he'd just arrived, I couldn't resist. Since the weather is warm and the sun was out, I took him out to explore our front yard. Here are some pix I took of him less than an hour ago:

colo1a.jpg

colo2a.jpg

colo3a.jpg

colo4a.jpg

colo5a.jpg

colo6a.jpg

colo7a.jpg

I love him already :).

I love that snake!! It was super hard to send him home. He's had many hours of TV watching- he loves to be out with his person!! I'm thrilled he ended up with you!!

Thank you for all the very nice comments. You are all very kind :). As for Colorado, he is a really exceptional snake. Stephanie, I'm surprised you sold him, and Nanci, I'm surprised YOU didn't get him when he became available! I guess I just got lucky all around.

I had no intention of breeding him, and I promised I would reduce my collection just to the alleles I have been trying to work with from the beginning--the minimum # of animals without giving up projects and having to start all over. In this case, that's 4 animals. I got rid of all my F1s, plus whatever I wasn't ever planning to breed.

Nanci only has super fancy snakes, if you hadn't noticed. ;)

Now maybe people will believe me when I say there just really isn't any room here!!!

Stephanie, whatever! I have plenty of Miamis!!! It was VERY hard to turn him down when I was offered!!

I can tell how much you love this snake, so, yeah, I believe you when you say you don't have room! If it ever changes, let me know. He really does belong with you, who raised and loved him :). I can see why you love him. He's such a nice, chill, pretty boy. I can tell he's going to be one of the snakes I spend a lot of time with.

Back