• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Moving tomorrow! :)

SharkBait1992

Tomorrow I am officially moving to Arizona! I am super excited cause it means snakes as soon as I get my own apartment, but I am kinda bummed to be leaving my family and friends here in Hawaii. Definitely ready to start my next chapter in life though.

i'm moving to colorado in three weeks for school. as of right now i still don't have a place to live or a job. starting to go into panic mode. i understand your nervousness and excitement.

That should be exciting! I was hoping it would be the Phoenix (or even Tucson) area as I know several herpers (some are members here) in that area, and was going to point you to the herp society meetings there. But I don't know too much about the Yuma area.

Hope you like it!

Back