• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Nadle - Miami Male

SharkBait1992

Fed the babies for the first time today, I was nervous but all went well.

Day of arrival (12/30/2014)
XsUuQBr.jpg

Eating today, sorryfor the terrible quality lol he was hard to photograph in his plant (1/6/2015)
OZVAjZy.jpg

Nadle got his cage cleaned yesterday and he got weighed, he is 7 grams.

he got handled for about 3 min yesterday but was pretty scared so no pics, but today he was much calmer so I handled him for about 10 min and was able to get some pictures. Once he calms down I plan on getting some pics with my DSLR.

1Vi2jJl.jpg

CcGrkme.jpg

nfQBd5E.jpg

He's cute, I especially like his saddle shape at the front half.

(I am a huge fan of Spagatta Nadle!!!) :D
I ahm naht a snahk, I ahm a nadle...

Thank you, yes I love his saddles I keep trying to get some looks at them but he moves a lot haha he also has a spot on his side that looks like a shark fin, I love it.

Yay spagatta nadle lol as soon as I remembered those comics in my head I knew it was the perfect name

Nadle was out in his plant today so got him out weighed him and measured him and got some handling in

itLxnIo.jpg

I used Serpwidgets to measure him. and according to that he is about 1 foot 1.31 inches

nm0kLJ9.jpg

and a quick shot with my DSLR
5GhRbpB.jpg

So Nadle went into blue on the 7th (the day after he ate so I was a little nervous, but no regurge :D) I have been checking on him a couple times a day. well I checked on him just a little but ago and he was still hiding in the back of his tub, then I walked by about 20 min later and I noticed he was out and about. I must have missed him shedding by just a few minutes. He shed so much faster than I expected him to, I'm sure he is happy he wont have to miss his meal on Wednesday.
He looks so good now I will post some better pictures tomorrow but I was just so excited I had to share :D
QS3I16h.jpg

bVx6rXI.jpg

gOir2Z3.jpg

coFiTw8.jpg

better pictures as promised, also i think he might have a tiny bit of shed stuck on his tail but i cant tell. should i go ahead and give him a short soak just in case?
His Tail
m3PYkyO.jpg

and him being cute :D
WnFbodD.jpg

ac4XATW.jpg

v0UpLic.jpg

Nadle shed last night. He had a bit of an attitude today, he kept trying to fit his tiny mouth around my forearm sadly I didn't get any pictures of it but I did get some of his new skin. Enjoy!

sJh4nN0.jpg

ASlfFTk.jpg

q8ecnW1.jpg

6MFN5oX.jpg

gBh3ols.jpg

I'm curious to see if he tries again as he grows haha

I have no idea why he tried in the first place but he tried to bite the same spot like 5 times, must have smelled good.

Everyone got to go outside for pictures, kept them in a box with a towel for today's pictures though cause I don't trust them haha Nadle was very well behaved.

164934_384592_VeryLarge_MEgRgC1gvS3A.jpg

164934_384593_VeryLarge_jHJefp0qjq.jpg

164934_384594_VeryLarge_rNui7Lmi848Y.jpg

Back