• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Nanci and Stephanie (desertanimal)

Colorado turns out to be just as big a fan of Doctor Who as the rest of us here at Collie Capers. He sat still around my shoulders for a whole episode. I think he may have a crush on Amy Pond (shhhh! Don't tell Rory!). I don't know what you guys taught this guy, but ya done it right! *grins*

He's a nice boy! He and Scout were both chill. Gregor always had to be going somewhere, but not those two. Glad you're enjoying him!

Lol! Our bloodred pokes her head out of her hide every time we have Dr. Who on :) Glad to know ours isn't the only Who-fan :)

Obviously your snakes have taste!

Devon

P.S. What do they think of Firefly?

Good question. We just finished watching the whole series (all 14 episodes :awcrap:) on Netflix last week, so we haven't introduced them to it, yet. Any excuse will work for Z, though. He'll gladly watch it over and over again :).

I'll let ya know once I do! *grins*

I'd like to watch Firefly again, too. I just recently watched it for the first time on Netflix.

Firefly is my favorite american sci-fi show. Doctor Who is my favorite series. I started watching the Doctor when I was 4 years old, that's 1983 if anyone's counting. My mom let me wake up to see Doctor Who when my dad was working late or on business trips. I was so happy to find the series rekindled after all these years. We don't have cable so I've only seen three episodes with this new Doctor. I thought it would be years before there was a Doctor younger then me. It doesn't seem natural.

I think EVERYONE loved David Tennant in the role, but you know, I LOVED Matt from his first episode. Such a "little boy" in some ways. Enthusiastic, full of fun :). It makes a nice change from Christopher Eccleston and David Tennant's intensity (I'm still upset about Rose Tyler, for instance :). Plus, the script writer has come up with some great story lines for this newest Doctor. He's the same writer who did "Are you my mummy?" and "The library", among others.

Dreamsnake: Who was your favorite Doctor (Doctor Who, of course :) from the old series? I will always and forever be a Tom Baker fan. Something about that curly hair, big teeth, The Scarf, and his quirky and rather aloof ways....

Back