starsevol
Cohabbing is cruelty...
Up for auction are 6 hatchlings from a pairing of a granite stripe het amel and a butter het bloodred. There are 3.0 fires, 1.0 bloodred and 1.1 normals. One of the fires and the male normal have eaten once, but not again.
They hatched out Daytona weekend, and are not yet 7 weeks old. There is alot I have not tried with them, but I am losing my patience!
Now for the rules!
1) Bidding shall be in $2 increments.
2)The auction will be over at midnight on Saturday night, the 9th. If the final bid comes in at 12:01 it will be too late! If 2 bids come in between 12:00 and 12:01, the bid that is closest to 12:00 gets it.
3) Winning bidder must contact me, either through pm or email ([email protected]) before noon on Sunday to make arrangments.
4) I accept paypal and postal money orders. Paypal payments are expected to be paid within 48 hours of auctions close. Postal money orders must be sent out on Monday with Delivery Confirmation
5) Any non paying winner will be blacklisted from any future auctions, and the second place bidder will get the babies!~
Bidding starts at $65.00, shipping included! I am FedEx certified.
They hatched out Daytona weekend, and are not yet 7 weeks old. There is alot I have not tried with them, but I am losing my patience!
Now for the rules!
1) Bidding shall be in $2 increments.
2)The auction will be over at midnight on Saturday night, the 9th. If the final bid comes in at 12:01 it will be too late! If 2 bids come in between 12:00 and 12:01, the bid that is closest to 12:00 gets it.
3) Winning bidder must contact me, either through pm or email ([email protected]) before noon on Sunday to make arrangments.
4) I accept paypal and postal money orders. Paypal payments are expected to be paid within 48 hours of auctions close. Postal money orders must be sent out on Monday with Delivery Confirmation
5) Any non paying winner will be blacklisted from any future auctions, and the second place bidder will get the babies!~
Bidding starts at $65.00, shipping included! I am FedEx certified.
Attachments
Last edited: