• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Now this is a Hungry Corn!!

Tormoni

I recently got this new Snow Corn, this is the first time I've fed it...I bought four fuzzies, two for my new snow, and two for my GF's Creamsickle Corn. I feed them together, but apart, on a blanket. The creamsickle took it's first prey and so did the Snow. The snow gulped his first down and went back to where I had the other two and wrapped up BOTH the others at the same time before I even knew it had 'em both.

I managed to get one away from the snow for the creamsickle, but not until I got some pics first!!

Attachments

• 100_0696.JPG
    100_0696.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 457
  • 100_0699.JPG
    100_0699.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 452
  • 100_0700.JPG
    100_0700.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 452
  • 100_0703.JPG
    100_0703.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 451
  • 100_0704.JPG
    100_0704.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 449
I can hear him now, in Daffy Duck's voice,..."They're mine! All mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!"

That reminded me of a pic I saw once where someone's Gray Banded King got into the pile of pinks. It had nine coiled up. There were pink parts poking out of every coil. Talk about eyes being larger than ones stomach.

It looks like he's saying, "Don't go anywhere....I'll be right with you!" what a little piggy indeed!

How funny! we have a Longnose female that was WC. She's taking live pinks, thankfully.. we had just fed her, but she refused to take her eyes off of us.. we noticd her tail start to coil around the pinky and constrict, while her eyes never left us! It was very neat to watch, almost like her tail had a mind of it's own... she may be too scared to eat, but darnit, her tail was HUNGRY! lmao Nice pics!

Laine

Can you say "eyes a bit bigger than your stomach?"

MouseEater2.jpg

He'd latch one, coil it, then look up for another. Strike mouse 2, coil it, look up for another, and so on. I think he'd have attempted to coil 100 if I had had them at the time. ;)

Hi Connie...can you post the pic of the group shot of your ravenous hatchlings you posted at one time. that was a great picture. i am sure whoever likes these cool pics would love to see that one again! LOL

P.S. it was a real pleasure to meet you in Daytona!

you say you were bowing down to Don...well i felt i should bow to you and chuck. LOL
and say..."we're not worthy" in my best wayne and garth voice. LOL

I have an adult female who would eat mice til their came her non-existent ears and another that can't eat more than one mouse a week without regurging (I tried offering her a rat pup five days later and it came back up). What's up with that?

yeah....you knew exactly the one i wanted. LOL look at those little beasts did you have them fasting or something. LOL

Heh, nope. They're just their mother's kids. She's a beast. Should name her pac man, since she'll come across the cage mouth open for a meal.

WOW Hurley those pictures are amazing!! I'd be scared in case they all went for the same one! Ever had a "Lady and the Tramp eating spaghetti" scenario? :)

Heh, no. They were separate for feeding, I just put them together while they were constricting like mad for the photo. It was like picking up ball pythons, they were too intent on constricting their meals to notice.

:eek1: Brave!! Anyway, it's still a fantastic photo. Looks like Tormoni's snake will be a contender for the Most Greedy award someday.

I have these 4 yearling girls on the same feed schedule and they're all the same age but look at the difference in size! The photos a month or so old. This is how I feed them most of the time. I get one to latch on and then transfer it to the tub, then the next, then the next until they're all happily swallowing...then as they finish...they get moved back home again. Seems to work rather well for me..no 'Lady and the Tramp' situations!

fourgirls1.jpg

LOL Princess, I wish I could get mine to eat mice that size! They are lazy and wont eat hoppers yet, though they'll take 2 fuzzies a week no problem. Except my jungle girl who is taking 2 hoppers and looking for more.............Snakes...who can live with them.....who can live without them?? ROFL

Back