• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

ordering mice?

cotner

where do you guys get your mice from? the only place here in duluth or nearby is from petco and their pinkies vary in size. The package said the pinkies were 2 grams i think? but i can tell you all three in the bag were definitely different weights. What are some good online sources to order pinkies from, but not in bulk, i only have one corn...thanks!

See, you just need to buy at least two more snakes. I can feed my 3 snakes buying bulk online for the same price as it would be for one, buying from Petco. The more mice you buy online, the cheaper they are.

I've ordered from rodentpro and been very pleased with what I get. You do have to order in pretty large quantities if you want little mice though.
Our solution to shipping costs was getting 2 friends hooked on corn snakes and then ordering together so we could split shipping 3 ways.

I get my mice from rodent pro too. And even though I only have one snake... I stock up on mice, that way I wont be running back and forth to petco/petsmart. But its your choice. I prefer getting the mice in bulk sizes. RodentPro.com

This last order I did was from RodentPro too. Overall I was very happy with the whole transaction. I've only bought online twice so far. Last time I got enough for about a year & this time got about enough for a year as well.

Back