• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Oreo

NickP961

Here's my first snake, which I named Oreo, because when I got him, he looked like a bunch of oreo's stacked on top of each other! :) I got him from a pet store back in 09, I know not the best place to get a snake, but I just couldn't resist this little guy! He's my favorite out of all, and my friendliest. He's getting a bunch of yellow/tan area on his neck which is really cool! Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• DSC_0249.JPG
    DSC_0249.JPG
    195.6 KB · Views: 145
  • DSC_0246.JPG
    DSC_0246.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 146
  • DSC_0190.JPG
    DSC_0190.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC_0224.JPG
    DSC_0224.JPG
    165.5 KB · Views: 145
  • DSC_0210.JPG
    DSC_0210.JPG
    203.7 KB · Views: 144
Update on my big boy!

He's a chubby boy. I think he is going into shed soon, so not his brightest, but not bad either! Thanks for looking!

DSC_0094.JPG

DSC_0085.JPG

Update!

He sure has slimmed down and is lookin' mighty fine! I've been letting him swim in the bath tub a bunch, let him crawl on the steps a lot, and just take him out a lot and he is losing flab and gaining muscle, so I'm happy!pure muscle now, no more flab, so yay! :)
He just shed a couple of days ago, and seems like he is getting darker. I am pretty sure aneries go from light, to dark, then back to light, and he is in his dark phase now, but is looking very good!

DSC_0191.JPG

DSC_0189.JPG

DSC_0195.JPG

DSC_0183.JPG

DSC_0182.JPG

Back