• Hello!

    Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

    Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

    Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

    Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Quotes on Morphs, Willing Breeders

pridecity

Patients took over asylum
I'm trying to expand my "Oohh, it's so pretty!" collection. Below are some of the morphs I'd like to own, both male and female. I'm looking for mainly '08 or older, but will do younger. I'm hoping for either quotes from people who are willing to breed snakes to my needs or prices on snakes that are all ready available. I'm wanting to buy these snakes in the next six months or so and there is no hurry for me. Here's what I'm looking for:

Hypo Lavender, hets ok
Gold Dust Motley, hets ok
Gold Dust Stripe, hets ok
Crimson, hets ok
Miami normals, prefer no hets
Anery, prefer no hets
Ghost Stripe, hets ok
Upper Keys normals, prefer no hets
Cinder, prefer no hets but will live with them
Ultra, must have known hets
Diffused, any combination with and any hets
Charcoal, hets ok

If you know of, or have, any of these morphs please list quotes or prices and pictures.
 
I expect in 2010 a few cinders with no hets from Upper Keys lines (cinders originated in Upper Keys) and their normal siblings will be Upper Keys het cinder (I know you said no hets, but you can't have everything). My current prices are listed in my personal forum.
 
just click below ;)..I should produce several Goldust Motleys het diffused....and all types involving the diffused gene....
 
Yes

I have a few of the above mentioned,they are only 2009 hatch,but are very healthy feeding on f/t.
I dont usually sell anything older, as I grow them out for my future breeders.....:rolleyes:
Contact me for a list of what I have and prices. Thanks Stephen
 
I'm like Stephen, still have 09's that are eating well. Anything older is all ready bred.
I have
Goldust stripe males
Bloodred het hypo, lavender and charcoal males and females
Ultras and Ultramel some motley some pos het motley but all pos het caramel, charcoal and anery
1 pr Hypo lavander bloodreds

plus I live about 2 hours away from you
Let me know
John
 
I have an 08 female Diffused het hypo, amel, anery, stripe (Coral snow stripe, ghost stripe, etc) and an 08 Pastel Ghost Motley het amel, stripe for $200 together.
 
I have an anery pair I do not wish to keep long term, proven, only produced anerys in 2008 and 2009...but I have not bred back any offspring back so cannot guarantee no hets. ;)

Dr. Lynne in northern CA, reptile vet and breeder

[email protected]
 
I should have fires, bloods (High diffusion) granites, hypobloods, and avalanches in 2011. Let me know I am willing to cut deals and do trades! I usually can match prices too.
 
If you're looking for a Diffusion projects, I have some Diffusion possible het Anery Stripe & Granite possible het Stripe 2009's left.

2010 should bring me...

  • Stripes het Anery, Amel, Diffused
  • Anerys het Amel, Diffused, Stripe
  • Normals het Anery, Amel, Charcoal, Diffused, Stripe
  • Anery Stripes het Amel, Diffused
  • Normals het Anery, Amel, Diffused, Charcoal, Stripe
  • Anerys het Diffused, Stripe, Hypo 50% poss het. Amel
  • Anery Stripes het Diffused, Hypo 50% poss het. Amel
  • Ghost Stripes 50% poss het. Amel
 
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to hold off on new snakes at the moment due to several losses. Some of you might have read my other threads on my hatchlings.

If it's okay, I'd like to contact everyone in the future about their projects and what will be available. This is, of course, after I've suffered no more losses for at least six months and no health problems for at least as long.

Thank you for all the responses though. I'm hoping that soon I will be able to steal a few snakes from everyone!
 
Back
Top