• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Two Cornsnakes Together

damm i hate to say it but u guyz may be right...but right now i keep 2 corns together and they do just fine i keep both in god health they never got agressive towards each other. if anythin goes worng frist signs im seperating them because i luuv my corns to much to see anythign happen to them....they are 2 1/2 feet and they luv sleeping together...well thats what i got to say

i wouldnt exactly say of the same sex canadian eh, two males through the breeding season, whether theres a female about or not, a possibility that they will fight, sometimes to the extent of the bigger male actually killing the smaller male.

I agree with missy, 2 males could fight for domancy. 1 male for upto 3 females throughout the breeding seesion would be better.

Hullo Ashleigh.... are you the same Asheligh from the NERG site? Good to see you on here :)

I hate how everyoen sais how bad it is to house them together, when so many people have been doing so on this very site for over 13 years. but we all have our own opinions.

for those of you who think housing 2 or more together is fine, thats fine with me, like a few peeps have already said everyones entitled to their own opinion.

all im saying is, no matter how long they have lived together, no matter how well you think they know each other, no matter how much you think they like each other, no matter if you never come across a problem for 20 years, it CAN still happen, we are not saying it will for sure, were just saying that it can, my motto is 'it only takes a second for everything to change'.

its like when your walking to the shops, just say, you have a great job, loving partner, loving family and think the world is your oyster, then bam! you get kocked down by a vehicle, ok this is a depressing example, but its true.
just my thoughts.

Is it just me...Or is this question asked a lot lately? It seems that we need to make a note "USE THE SEARCH ENGINE" on the home page...

im not gonna say much because its probably already been said, ill just post this picture for you, and maybe this will make your mind up on housing them together, or not ;)
(btw, this is not my picture, i found it on the internet, credits to clint boyer)

Attachments

• cannibal3.jpg
    cannibal3.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 37
Back