• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Umm You are doing it wrong.

Christen

Feeding kids today and I found this kid (Antares) with his pot hide tipped right side up and was curdled up inside it. It is not the first time he has done this. Last week I saw his paper towel tube standing on end and he was inside. He is such a goof ball. I can always count on him to make me laugh.

132.JPG

This is Eddie. I think he is telling me it might be time for a paper towel tube so he doesn't have to cram into a toilet paper tube.

136.JPG

HAHAHA. That second pic is nuts, how he even got all his body in there, I have no clue. I laughed so hard when I saw that!

What morph is that top one? The orange color is really beautiful on it.

HAHAHA. That second pic is nuts, how he even got all his body in there, I have no clue. I laughed so hard when I saw that!

What morph is that top one? The orange color is really beautiful on it.

He is a blooded stripe. I got him, well both these kids from Nanci.

That's so funny! It's not like he'd even be very hidden in his upside down hide - I wonder why he does that?

IDK he is not very shy. He is hardly ever hiding even in blue. Actually he just shed the other day and I was surprised because I didn't see any change in his behaviour. I think he likes to be squished but still watch the world around him. lol

"I think he likes to be squished but still watch the world around him"

that's called having your cake & eating it too in the snake world..or mouse for that matter lol :)

Back