• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

We've all seen pictures of your snakes..

That was some thread that I want to say George started up in Husbandry or something, that didn't even have to do with pictures, and for some reason Lore had her pic there- from her avatar? and George was saying she was hot for a mom, and then Chris posted his rock climbing pic, and then a bunch of people posted their pics. I can't remember what the original subject was, though.

Nanci

Nanci said:
That was some thread that I want to say George started up in Husbandry or something, that didn't even have to do with pictures, and for some reason Lore had her pic there- from her avatar? and George was saying she was hot for a mom, and then Chris posted his rock climbing pic, and then a bunch of people posted their pics. I can't remember what the original subject was, though.

Nanci

Hi Nanci
good to see you..if you are referring to the thread i asked..it is not that one

i was refering to the Members Picture thread which was in this same category *misc.* and it should be a few pages back...

everyone posted there intentionally

jenkva said:
or this one named "We've all seen pictures of your snakes.."
Darn, wrong thread!!
Anyway, I am joining you Michael, here is me on the way TO cybergothic party... remember M?

Attachments

• Photo0021.jpg
    Photo0021.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 112
Cursed_Witch said:
um Jenkva... this IS the same one you are posting in right now

good to seee you btw
I know but I had a very long day and little sleep so I am excusing myself ;)

jenkva said:
I know but I had a very long day and little sleep so I am excusing myself ;)

hahahaha dont worry
i understand

did you check out the thread about Stewie..he finally shed... i should try to feed him tomorow or sunday

I just went through about HALF of these posts, and I'm obviously no where near being done, SO... I thought I'd post my picture before my tush goes numb, and I forget to post them...

This is me... a "mirror" shot, nothing special.
8201yb1.jpg

This is me and my dad, at his 20th year anniversary for his work...
1201305279_l.jpg

One of my close friends is a hairstylist, so she decided to cut my hair one day
1246394471_l.jpg

My family christmas photo. It started out as a gift for my grandparents, and turned into a huge joke... Rock On, Santa!
l_0cc042ade72bc9aadf433d121ac58bf4.jpg

Me, and my two best friends goofing around while we were on tour with my friends band. This was in Orlando.
l_ca8a97565e3b13fbe254080fb4d9676b.jpg

Me, and my 13 year old cat, Kinnie. We think she's a maine coon, but not sure.
l_549d87bcd4f243b22b4ef06acdedbdc7.jpg

This is me and my Barkley boy. He's my BABY. 11 years old.
l_516b9dfed4afca1972417e4d467195ce.jpg

And the last one, I swear! This is me and my 10 month old Kitten... When he was 6 months old, the doctor was shocked at how big he was already... and now he's pretty much a moutain lion... He's not one for affection, so it's really hard to get a good picture of him and i together! haha
l_e061d581e4b147754fb7d654b07e1a4e.jpg

I'm a little camera obsessed. Just ask Rena (She's Metal's Angel on here). I do photography for bands, so I'm constantly snapping pictures. Sorry if this was a little LONG. :)

This is the only pic...

of me and Lisa together. We're in section 135, row L, seats 7 and 9.

Attachments

• citrus bowl.jpg
    citrus bowl.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 151
Back