• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

We've all seen pictures of your snakes..

Ghor Vrath- that is an awesome looking place. What a great place for a snake photo shoot!!

Nanci

haha yea, taking the most out of abilities of a bathroom, moowahahah
consuming and using its uses to the max!

o wait, u mean the sweden/norway photo's, haha yea, too bad i didnt take my snake with road tripping through scandinavia :( hihihih

Drucifer said:
Have you got a fleshtunnel?
Because it looks like you have :-/
Yup...5/8", but only in the left ear. I started stretching it about 15 years ago(before it was the "cool" thing to do), and just stopped at 5/8".

Those are awesome pics tyflier. I especially enjoy the fly fighing ones. My parents both fly fished and my son also fly fishes with alot of my dads flies he made. I truly do enjoy fishing, especially for brook trout. But never got into fly fishing, just use live bait here. I commend all you who are able to catch anything on a fly!

yaay heres me
P6220062copy.jpg

i have no kids, nor pets aside from snakes and rats :crazy02:

tyflier said:
yup...this past summer, I believe. My daughter was so little...
I went to Mule Days many years ago. It was great fun.
When I was younger, my family and I spent quite a bit of time in between Bishop and June Lake. I've caught many a snake in that area.

Okay, here I am. this was taken summer of 2005 at my baby shower. The funny part is.. as I'm posting this I am awaiting my new baby, due in July
meandhubby.jpg

This thread is ridiculously long...
but it could be longer!

me and my sister at grad about.. holy crap three years ago?
IMG_3824.jpg

hometown adventures: I am sitting in the "o" in "you" of the NEW WESTMINSTER WELCOMES YOU sign. what.
IMG_3015.jpg

and the boy(on the left) :
IMG_4673.jpg

boy and me one and a half years ago..(! cripes).
IMG_4626.jpg

and me now. because I really thought you all needed to see this picture. Take comfort in the fact that no matter how weird you are, you aren't this weird- or if you are, at least you have company.
Photo1.jpg

o.k. here's my contribution:
the first one is me (well my head) at the bottom, my husband, son, and my youngest daughter (in the middle)
next one is my two daughters Lindsay and Sammy
third and fourth are a few more of the animials in the house

Attachments

• the Karas clan.jpg
    the Karas clan.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 120
  • sisters.jpg
    sisters.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 118
  • Molly and Brandi.jpg
    Molly and Brandi.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 119
  • the rodster.jpg
    the rodster.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 119
I'll jump on the band wagon ^^ lesse if I do this right...

I'm not sure what order they're in, but one is just me in my tiny kitchen, one is my and my b/f, and one is my crazy cat.

Attachments

• 100_0562.JPG
    100_0562.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 120
  • 100_0463.jpg
    100_0463.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 118
  • 100_0436.jpg
    100_0436.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 119
Back