• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

what is this little fella?

bennutting

Just as the tittle says, I'm usually pretty good when it comes to corns but everyone needs a little help sometimes. So any ideas?

2012-08-05_14-00-17_819.jpg

2012-08-05_14-00-46_41.jpg

2012-08-05_14-01-57_750.jpg

Wow I dont know maybe a ghost. It looks to be in blue maybe after it sheds it will be easier to tell.

Yea he is in shed really bad but he is always that dark color and with no head pattern

There is a lot of variation in normal/wildtype/classic/whatever corns. Some will be almost as bright as hypos while others remain dark and "mottled". They're all beautiful, and they're all special. There's really no need to try and pretend they're something better than what they are, or try and see something in them that isn't really there.

There is a lot of variation in normal/wildtype/classic/whatever corns. Some will be almost as bright as hypos while others remain dark and "mottled". They're all beautiful, and they're all special. There's really no need to try and pretend they're something better than what they are, or try and see something in them that isn't really there.

I second that! I would love to have an Alabama corn. I can't remember who it is on here that has them but I always drool over the pictures they post lol.

Looks like a normal in shed. Would love to see some pics after the shed :)

I second that! I would love to have an Alabama corn. I can't remember who it is on here that has them but I always drool over the pictures they post lol.

We like those Alabamas too ;)

Back