• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

OHIO Crew!

ForkedTung

Serpent Mound Monk
Here are a few of your favorite Ohio cornsnakes.com members. We met up today at the Cleveland Reptile Show. I have to apologize in advance as my short term memory for names lasts about 5 seconds and I forgot a few of the members names that I met today ( and didn't know they would be there).
Please someone who was there fill in the blanks below.
OK, updated with correct names.

Back row, left to right:
Keith, Josh,Trent, Danny, Kyle, Bree
Front row:
Jeni,Tracie,Hallie, Megan ( Hallie's cousin), River ( my awesome son and partner).

Attachments

• IMG_1480.JPG
    IMG_1480.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
There we are! I'm yelling at Hallie to post pics.. Lol.

Back row: Keith (Jeni's boyfriend), Josh (liquid86), Me, Danny, Kyle, Bree

Front Row: Jeni, Tracie (liquid86), Hallie, Hallie's cousin (forgot her name too), River

There we go, I filled in most of them. Lol

1. You have it all wrong. Tracie's the fat one. I'm the cute one.

2. Keith is never happy. Especially when I drag him to a reptile show.

Damn I wish I could've been there. I was too busy moving back into my dorm today. Otherwise my girlfriend and I would've been there. I saw all the cool stuff that people got today and I was pretty envious.

Was awesome to meet everyone. I had a blast seeing all the local herpers. We need to have a picnic or something come summer! :D

Here are a few of your favorite Ohio cornsnakes.com members.

Hey now....don't lump me in with you crazy Ohioans!! ;) I'm Pennsylvanian darn it (not that we're any better, :laugh:)!!

And the last nameless person in the picture is my cousin Megan.

I agree! A picnic would be so fun! Yay! =]

Sorry.. I get excited about things involving food.

Hahaha, Jeni, you are too funny! We did have a picnic last year, and I know we are planning on having more this year. :)

I wish we had a show here in west michigan that was worth members coming to. Ours is so small you can make it through the whole thing in less then half an hour.
Thanks for posting those pics Kyle, it's nice to put faces to names.

River is a cutie how old is he?
Thanks Danielle, I would say 8 and he would say "9 in May" lol. He's my best friend and it's pretty amazing how much he knows about reptiles. He loves them as much as I do. Of course he was begging me for a new cornsnake yesterday...I'm like " we are now in the selling cornsnakes biz, not the buying...Oh, look at that gargoyle gecko, how much is he...LOL"

Hey now....don't lump me in with you crazy Ohioans!! ;) I'm Pennsylvanian darn it (not that we're any better, :laugh:)!!
Oh, yeah remind me to put a big red X on anyone in the pic from Pencil-vain-eah...lol, you're here so much you might as well be, we'll make you an honorary Ohioan, just don't tell anyone where you're really from :)

you're here so much you might as well be, we'll make you an honorary Ohioan, just don't tell anyone where you're really from :)

Okay, I'll accept that...and I won't tell anyone in PA that I'm an honorary Ohioan, I might get disowned. :laugh:

What a great shot! It's nice to put faces to the names. Trent, I don't think I've ever seen you out of your racing gear!
Kyle, River is getting sooo big! What a cutie! Did anyone buy anything?

Thanks Lori, come to the next picnic, whenever that is?
Hey guys maybe we should do it in the spring right after a show?

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1034813#post1034813

A bunch of snakes were bought as well...
I'll definitely be at the picnic this year! I had a great time meeting some of you last year, and it's nice to see the Ohio gang growing!!

Hi Lori!!! (I miss you.) I think everyone bought something...I got a yearling corn, a charcoal (possible charcoal lavender), and some adorable mice. :)

I miss you too, Hals! I was bummed I didn't get to hook up with you last month. Let's see photos of everyone's new snakes!

Back