• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Sugar Shed!

Em Wright

The Ice Queen
Well, Sugar the Snow Motley/Stripe girl shed yesterday and I snapped a couple pictures when I was taking out the old skin. I didn't notice when I was taking pictures, but she had a piece of skin still stuck on. :awcrap: Anyway, here she is!

SugarPS001.jpg

SugarPS002.jpg

SugarPS003.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Thanks! I don't get credit for the name though. I got her from Sinister Serpents as a Christmas present for my Mom and they had named her Sugar. We liked it so we kept it. :)

I'm going to pair her with my Mom's other snake, Gimli who is a Snow het Lavender 66% poss. het for Motley. With the end goal being Hypo Opal Motley/Stripes!

I don't have a scale anymore, so I don't know her weight.... She's probably only a third the size of the Butter Stripe I got from you, if that helps. Getting a scale is on my list of things to do with income tax though! ;)

And thanks! I spent all day yesterday creating and tweaking it. I'm extremely proud of it!

She's gorgeous! And you did a great job of capturing her coloration! Love that yellow!

Thanks Susan! I didn't quite get her pink too well. It shoes up best in the second picture. I love her little yellow nose though!

I didn't notice when I was taking pictures, but she had a piece of skin still stuck on. :awcrap: Anyway, here she is!

That's why I love doing a photo shoot immediately after one of my snakes sheds.. it makes it so much easier to catch little things like that and take care of them before they become a problem! :cheers:

Thanks guys. :)

Jess, it's funny because I never did notice it. My Mom took her out and saw it yesterday (I took the pictures the evening before). It was just a little strip that came right off thankfully. :crazy01:

You know...normally I don't care for 'white' corns, but I really like all that yellow going on. She's pretty!

Back