• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Avalanche Stripe Pepper: The Other Whitesnake

Nanci

Alien Lover
He's so hard to photograph because he's so light...

Attachments

• Pepper July 2009 070cr.jpg
    Pepper July 2009 070cr.jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 441
In the tree: (See the spider web fuzz on his head??)

Attachments

• Pepper July 2009 075cr.jpg
    Pepper July 2009 075cr.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 328
Exactly one year ago today, Pepper weighed 35 grams. Today he is 375! Here is a picture from last July:

Attachments

• Pepper July 2008 032cr.jpg
    Pepper July 2008 032cr.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 328
wow

That is awesome I love bloodred stripe morphs!
Can you send me a email I want a pair of pewters.

Last pic: Pepps and Mrs. George. Thanks for looking!!

Attachments

• Pepper July 2009 003cr.jpg
    Pepper July 2009 003cr.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 328
Thank you Stephen! Hopefully Pepper will breed next year with Ruby, the bloodred stripe het snow pictured in my signature. Many people have asked for a baby Ruby already, but there will also be baby Peppers and fire stripes and granite stripes!! I don't even have a fire or a granite!!

Nanci, that boy is one of my favorite snakes of all time! Soooo now that you are FedEx certified to ship when can I expect him? LOL

My breeding season has been awful. Sangria had a slugfest, but 6 eggs are still looking ok..and yesterday she had another slugfest, with another 6 good looking eggs. There is a 1 in 32 chance of an avalanche stripe in that pairing and I hope Murphy at least grants me that....

and if he does, I hope my avalanche stripe turns out just 1/10 as beautiful as your boy...he is just fantastic!!

Thank you Beth!! I will cross my fingers for you. At least the animals providing you with slugfests have been bred; you don't have virgin females going off on slugfests for no reason! I have so had it with slugs I could spew!!!

Oh my god Nanci! What have you been feeding that boy? Mooses?! I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen that little handsome lad :)

Thank you Stephen! Hopefully Pepper will breed next year with Ruby, the bloodred stripe het snow pictured in my signature. Many people have asked for a baby Ruby already, but there will also be baby Peppers and fire stripes and granite stripes!! I don't even have a fire or a granite!!

I'm not sure pepper will survive a breeding with that cobra, he is great looking however!!!
John

Pepper is, without a doubt, one handsome boy! Hope your plans for him and Ruby come to fruition! Oh, the possibilities!

Oh wow nanci i am big fan of the white corns that is a awesome corn. Hope my white out turns out great like that.

Back