• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2010 H. Bernard Bechtel Award Submissions

RobbiesCornField

Bring it on.
After the Daytona National Reptile Breeders Expo, the members of Cornsnakes.com have a wonderful get together and dinner. This dinner includes a raffle, and the presentation of the H. Bernard Bechtel Award for Contributions to the Advancement of Cornsnake Herpetoculture.

This award is presented to a member of the Cornsnake community who we believe has made strides in keeping, morph cultivation, awareness, etc. However, we want the recipient of this award to remain completely unaware until the presentation of the award.

Eligibility
Anyone is eligible for this award, but we would prefer the honored guest to be present at our event.

~*Procedure*~

Nominations
If you would like to nominate a member of our community, please either e-mail or PM me your submissions. I would appreciate it if you would also include the reason you think your nominee should win. Nominations can be made up until 11:59pm EST on Monday, May 31st.

On Tuesday, June 1st, the nominees will be posted in a separate thread that will link back to this one for the procedure.

Voting
Voting will be done via PM or e-mail. This will, again, ensure that the recipient of our award remains blissfully unaware. Voting will run until Wednesday, June 30th. At this point, a post in the voting thread will be made stating that voting has ended.

After Voting
After voting has ended, you don't need to do anything but sit back, relax, and wait for the unveiling of the winner at the 2010 Cornsnake Supper Club Dinner!

E-mail for nominations and voting: [email protected]

~*Past Recipients*~
2009 - Rich Zuchowski​

Let the nominations begin!

Last edited:
I had trouble choosing my nominee, because I could think of good reasons to put other peple forwards too. Now I'll have to wait and put another candidate up next year!

We have a total of 5 fantastic nominees! I'm really looking forward to how the voting turns out for this one. There's going to be some very difficult choices.

Back