• Hello!

    Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

    Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

    Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

    Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Caramel Bloodred Wanted

I think you know I'm working with some that have the hets for caramel blood (the same pair who produced my sulfur), so depending on my odds, I may or may not get a couple. I know Susan on here has bred them (not sure if she's let any go yet), so you may try contacting her. Good luck!
 
Steve just weighed in at 369g.
I stopped feeding 16 days ago, and need to clear a spot in the basement so he and the others can go down.

This year was awful, but I'm looking forward to next year (and especially this pairing!).
 
Believe me, Rich...I am more than considering it!!

The thing is, if I lose Festivus due to his accident, I have "clearance" with the hubby to replace him. Festivus is a sulphur, and rather important to my breeding plans.
If Festy lives (which is what I REALLY want), I don't have clearance, and need to come up with both secret money, plus a plan to sneak in another one. But I AM looking at either a Serpenco amber blood or a Bayou sulphur in either case :)

If my boy makes it, I think everything will hinge on who has what when I have enough secret money stashed, and a plan......
 
Last edited:
Back
Top