• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Crested Gecko Babies :D

K. Rene

Cozmic Cornz
So we adopted a group of cresteds a while back for free off craigslist. The owners just had a baby and couldn't take care of the geckos anymore. We got a breeding pair with their 4 babies, 2 hatched in Feb. and the other two in March. Momma has laid four eggs (we took daddy out after the first two were laid) and the first two hatched Sept. 6th and 7th. Here are pics of the cute little buggers. Their colors have changed some since they dried out, one is looking lighter like the momma and the other looks more green like the daddy.

Attachments

• Baby1_edited-1.jpg
    Baby1_edited-1.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Baby2_9_7_2012_edited-1.jpg
    Baby2_9_7_2012_edited-1.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 51
Congrats on the babies! I started breeding Cresties this year. I have two eggs incubating right now, & am starting two projects with two different friends/local breeders. It should be fun. :)

I also have eggs, two are on day 76 and one is a few days behind them. Starting to drive me crazy waiting for them to hatch!

These guys popped out at day 72 and 73. They weren't even in an incubator because the apt is so warm the incubator was getting to hot, so they were between 70 and 80 degrees depending on the weather :D

The year before last, four of my eggs hatched at day 73 and the last two at day 75. Last year my virgin female slugged out all year, she was paired with my virgin male. I don't use an incubator, just a shelf in the reptile room as it stays within a safe range but does fluctuate, so figuring out when they should hatch is a bit harder.

Back