• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Found snake in prison.. Lol.. Help I.D. Please..

702marine

photo.php

So a quick story behind this snake. I am a State Corrections Officer for the State of Nevada. As I am doing my normal dalily duties I hear a running around and things that are not normal for recreational yard time. I pop my head out front of the unit I'm working and all I here is "Officer Officer there is a snake. After I was able to stop myself from laughing that 150 hardened murders and gangbangers were running scared from a snake; I walked over and grebbed this beautiful guy. I boxed him up and brought him home because he will be killed if left on the prison and I'm almost sure he is living fat and happy on the little animals that live there.

Now I would like some help from my friends here as to what kind of snake he is. I know he is non-vinmous and he is most likely a Rat Snake, what type I don't know. Any help would be nice.

Thank you,

P.S. I hope everyone can go to the link to see the pic. I am working from my iPhone so I cannot upload pics.

If anybody is able to receive an email from me and post the pics for me let me know please. I will not be home for several hours and I cannot post pics from my iPhone.. Thank you....

Here are the pictures.

Attachments

• securedownload1.jpg
    securedownload1.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 317
  • securedownload2.jpg
    securedownload2.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 317
  • securedownload3.jpg
    securedownload3.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 318
  • securedownload4.jpg
    securedownload4.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 317
  • securedownload5.jpg
    securedownload5.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 318
Beautiful! I've only seen one of these guys and it was just a quick glimpse as he shot off the road and into some bushes. I can't wait to see one again and get a picture! Definitely a lucky snake to have made it out of there alive. Thanks for saving him!

"Officer Officer there is a snake. After I was able to stop myself from laughing that 150 hardened murders and gangbangers were running scared from a snake; I walked over and grebbed this beautiful guy./QUOTE]

Sounds like an easy way to gain respect from the inmates :) He is a pretty snake. Good find!

hey Marine,

that's gotta be one of the best stories i've ever heard! yup, a lovely coach whip. that's a beatiful snake! and thank you for what you do! not only helping to guard inmates, but also saving them from such a beatiful snake, and saving such a beautiful snake from getting hurt/killed. obviously, you're one of our rare selfless humans who cares.

Leim *wolf*

Back