• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Mandarin bloodreds and Fire het kastanie

zorro

Old Guy
LRDJ and I put together a project last year to create some Avalanche kastanies and mandarin bloods. We didn't get any avalanche kastanies but got some Mandarin bloodreds and Fire het kastanies as well as kastanie bloods het avalanche.
I had some time to take some pics of mine. I love the Mandarin blood but the Fire het kastanie is far different that the fires I normally produce.
Thanks for looking
John
DSC_0484_zpsf6bae5b7.jpg

DSC_0494_zpsd9997317.jpg

John,
Those two are impressive. Keeping fingers cross so we can get more of them. Thanks for sharing!

Orlando

She is a very pretty amel. You would probably get some more replies if you make a new thread for her. Welcome to the forum!

John,
Here is an old picture of the male…..

Fire het Kastanie, Anery

13719815995_a33a695277_c.jpg
[/url]

and Mandarin (Amel Kastanie) Blood Female

14130552331_6563af5b49_c.jpg
[/url]

Then this year action…..

13385440383_8aa47c5469_c.jpg
[/url]

and the outcome….. 24 good looking eggs.

13998171890_b435147575_c.jpg
[/url]

Take care!

Orlando

Back