• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Miniature Sheep!

CaptBogart

False Prophet
Ok, so a couple weeks ago I had this odd little mouse pop up in one of my Hybrid mouse colonies. I mentioned to Katie, "Wouldn't it be cool if it proved to be genetic and I could produce more of these little freaks?" Come feeding day I was short one mouse and not wanting to defrost one, prolonging feeding time, I opted to feed it off, hence dashing my dreams of creating yet another line of oddities... I should also mention that my mouse colonies are made up of all kinds, Hairless, Rex/Velvet coats, Longhair, Silkies, some I don't know the names of, basically I add whatever I come across, lol. So today I go back into that same colony to pull out the next group of weanlings and.... Yep, you guessed it, not only did I find another, but three more, with at least five more that should be ready to go in about a week...

So, the moment you've been waiting for, my Miniature Sheep!

2009_0914sheep0073.jpg

2009_0914sheep0080.jpg

Just so ugly they're cute... ok not really, they're still ugly, but you know you want one ;)

They look like they've been given a bad perm that burned the top of the scalp and left the rest wavy,lol Very funny little odd balls.

LOL! I usually get quite a few hairless that pop up, and some turn into fuzzy hairless that molt and then it grows back in cycle, or just stay fuzzy, but this is the first time I got partial right from the start. The hairless actually have a peach fuzz stage, but it falls out around the same time the normals are becoming fuzzys. I'll keep these and see if they molt, or stay this way.

They are cute! Christine and I get both Hairless Rats and Mice and Fuzzy Hairless Rats and Mice. They are both odd looking and fun.

Very Cute!

Wayne

I like the black sheep

Lordy, those are odd. They are like the opposite of my chinese crested dog (hair on head/tail/legs...hairless body)

Back