• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My Corns... so Far.

BSLMichael

Below Sea Level Reptiles
Just wanted to share some pictures of the corn snakes I currently have!

I do have a corn that was sold to me as a strawberry, but i'm not so sure... so let me know what you guys think
Collectionpart1.jpg
Collectionpart2.jpg
Collectionpart3.jpg
Collectionpart4.jpg

Nice collection! I don't think you have a strawberry there, but you DO have a pretty girl. If Bloody Barroness doesn't pick up the hypo strawberry of hers from last year, I know where you can find a smokin' one!!!

Thanks all! Hey any idea what is up with Rain's head? Just noticed she has a super short nose compared to the others.

Thanks all! Hey any idea what is up with Rain's head? Just noticed she has a super short nose compared to the others.

I think it might be a Sunkissed thing? Was noticing that my Honey girl has a shorter, funnier shaped snout than the other three corns and I seem to vaguely remember hearing that different snout size and shape is a characteristic of the Sunkissed gene. But I could be wrong.

Pretty pretty! Nami and Fizz, though, look like they're going to turn orange and disqualify themselves from the candycane label.

Lovely snakes :) I always wondered that about short noses, Ive seen a couple like that!

Pretty pretty! Nami and Fizz, though, look like they're going to turn orange and disqualify themselves from the candycane label.

Yeah i was kinda nervous about that... If they do, oh well!
I'll buy adult candycanes later! (I will get my candy canes! muwhhahaha)

Nice Corns! Crimson Tide is my favorite, I have a soft spot for Pied Sideds :p
I LOVE Crimson he has SUCH a chill personality

I think it might be a Sunkissed thing? Was noticing that my Honey girl has a shorter, funnier shaped snout than the other three corns and I seem to vaguely remember hearing that different snout size and shape is a characteristic of the Sunkissed gene. But I could be wrong.

That is interesting... i think it is ADORABLE lol

Michael, very cool collection! I like how you arranged the photos as well.

Thanks! I still have to get a ERO from u >.<

Back