• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My line up... So far... Some identity help...

702marine

From top to bottom;
Hercules, Male 3yo 290g Snow Corn, maybe a variety of Pink Snow Corn?

Apollo, Male almost 2yo 100g Ghost Corn?

Aphrodite, Female almost 90g Butter Motley, Maybe golddust?

Athena, Female baby unweighed Reverse Okeetee?

I have come to the identity of my corns just from research. If anyone might have more info for me I would love it. I have gotton the "BUG" for corn snake keeping and im really looking forward to start breeding next year. I would like to get an adult lavender female that will be able to breed with my Snow corn (Hercules) next year. Any and all help would be GREAT. Thank you to everyone here.....

P.S. You may be able to see on my Butter (Aphrodite) that she has a little red mark on the top of her head. She was crawing around the top of her tank and fell hitting her head on her log, it took off one of the big scales on her head. I was really scared but she has been fine for the last two weeks. She has been eatting and everything so im sure she is fine I just hope it will keep healing and go away soon. I talked to a Vet friend of mine about using something I use on myself for finger scrapes and cuts. It is called Liquid Bandage, it has a small amount of antiseptic to prevent infection and it also makes a fake skin that will stay till she sheds. This seemed to have worked great. I have since taken away the lip around the top of her tank so she cant go up there and fall anymore.

Attachments

• rsz_1rsz_1rsz_p6290273.jpg
    rsz_1rsz_1rsz_p6290273.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 114
  • rsz_1photo.jpg
    rsz_1photo.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 114
  • rsz_dscn0512.jpg
    rsz_dscn0512.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 114
  • rsz_photo.jpg
    rsz_photo.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 114
I think Athena could be a Reversed Okeetee. RA are Amels bred to look like Okeetee's, with thick white borders, instead of the black.
Athena is beautiful & I bet she turns out to be gorgeous.

They're all great looking snakes.

Good luck on your breeding projects! :)

Back