• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New Tessera baby! (Delta)

BSLMichael

Below Sea Level Reptiles
First I would Like to say... NANCI YOU ARE THE BEST!

Thank you so much for dropping this little one off. I can now say I have a Snicker Snake :)

Now... This is Delta my new baby Tessera

1234225_579008428828029_1275103561_n.jpg

1209104_579008438828028_494617840_n.jpg

1239574_579008432161362_1961570114_n.jpg

You can say you have the first Gartersnake baby ever sold!!

It was great to meet you- sorry I had to leave so fast- but, dogs in the car, 7 more hours to drive...

Delta's brother ate just fine today after being dragged all over the country Friday and Monday. So I'd bet Delta would do just fine eating tonight!

WOW!!! Congratulations!!!

nice! it will be an outstanding adult :)

nice little babycorn! ))

Thanks!

Delta's brother ate just fine today after being dragged all over the country Friday and Monday. So I'd bet Delta would do just fine eating tonight!

Yup yup fed him yesterday and he ate like a lil piggy

I love the dorsal stripe on him!

Aww cute baby :)

Thank you for all the nice comments. I am super excited.

Back