• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Patternless, no belly check havin', whitish pink thingy! (picture heavy)

Thanks for all the great replies. I am happy you all approve. It should be interesting watching this one grow up. Then again, who knows, maybe this one will end up on the auction block. :shrugs: Again, thanks for the great replies.
Jay :cool:

New Pictures

Hi Everyone,
Decided to have a small photo shoot today outside in the sun. I had to see this one outside in natural light. He has started to color-up a little bit with more whites and you can barely make out the appearance of a pattern on him. It still has absolutely no belly checks at all which is boggling me as there is no Bloodred, Stripe or Motley gene in this snake. Anyway, here is "Powder" outside sun bathing. Thanks for looking and I hope you like.

Attachments

• Pow_1.jpg
    Pow_1.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 461
  • Pow_2.jpg
    Pow_2.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 460
  • Pow_3.jpg
    Pow_3.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 459
well... genetically it is a lovely snake, but i don't like it at all!

give it black eyes and I'll think about it ;)

I think he's gorgeous! How old are Blizzards before they turn completely white (or as close thereof as possible)?

He's even more gorgeous now! I like his eyes the way they are- perfect. Have you decided what he is, or can you without trials?

Have you decided what he is, or can you without trials?
Hi Nanci,
I know exactly what he is gentotypically. He is a Snow Phantom, Blizzard Ghost or Amel + Anery + Charcoal + Hypo, whatever you want to call him. He was the product of a pairing between a Ghost het Blizzard x Ghost het Blizzard. I got Ghosts, Hypo Snows, Platinums and this guy in the clutch. He looks absolutely nothing like the Hypo (Coral) Snows so he could be nothing else. Although, the "Powder" name is really sticking in my head. ;)

Newest Shed from Powder

Still as pink and that shear lacy white covering. He is a very pretty guy.

Thanks for looking,
PJ :wavey:

Attachments

• IMG_0017a.jpg
    IMG_0017a.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 433
  • IMG_0018a.jpg
    IMG_0018a.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 434
  • IMG_0026a.jpg
    IMG_0026a.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 434
  • IMG_0030a.jpg
    IMG_0030a.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 434
He appears to have a bit of pattern showing now.He is a very unusual looking little guy. Love seeing the progression of him. Thanks for sharing him with us.

You can see the faint pattern there now. It will be interesting to see if belly checkers emerge like the pattern has. Gorgeous either way.

~Katie

He appears to have a bit of pattern showing now.He is a very unusual looking little guy. Love seeing the progression of him. Thanks for sharing him with us.

I see it too.. very, very light, but there :) I really like his progression so far.

You can see the faint pattern there now. It will be interesting to see if belly checkers emerge like the pattern has. Gorgeous either way.

~Katie
You guys are right. He is starting to show a light pattern. It seems to be bringing itself to light more and more with each shed so far. Who knows what he might just turn out looking like. We will see. However, I have not noticed any belly checks so far. Doesn't mean they aren't there but I just can't see them. They might become mor pronounced as he grows as well. I will continue to post updates of this guy regularly. I am glad you all really like him.

Powder's new clothes....still no belly checks!

Powder has shed again and trying to get his coloration in a photo is not easy. So here are the newest of my sweet pink boy.

OH, and Nanci, Powder says "Hi Auntie"!

PJ :wavey:

Attachments

• Pow_1.jpg
    Pow_1.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 328
  • Pow_2.jpg
    Pow_2.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 326
  • Pow_3.jpg
    Pow_3.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 327