• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Post your lavs and bloods!!!!!!

chondrohead44

Title says it all. And if you got em feel free to post your plasmas which fits both the category of lavs and bloods. Any variation of these are ok. For example, hypo bloods hypo lavs, motley bloods and lavs. I used to like the sunglow motleys and the creams the best but not many possibilities besides amels there! But there are so many possibilities with lavenders and bloods!!! They look the best to!! Thanks in advance!

Jacob

KAT '08 female LavBlood
DSC_0001-1.jpg

Title says it all. And if you got em feel free to post your plasmas which fits both the category of lavs and bloods. Any variation of these are ok. For example, hypo bloods hypo lavs, motley bloods and lavs. I used to like the sunglow motleys and the creams the best but not many possibilities besides amels there! But there are so many possibilities with lavenders and bloods!!! They look the best to!! Thanks in advance!

Jacob

Here's a few Jacob

1) Anery Lavender
2) Amel Bloodred
3) Amber Bloodred
4) Dilute Anery Bloodred/poss homo Motley
5) Rosy Bloodred

Walter,
:crazy02: BOUT' CORNS !!

Attachments

• My Cornsnakes 011.jpg
    My Cornsnakes 011.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 101
  • My Cornsnakes 019.jpg
    My Cornsnakes 019.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 101
  • My Cornsnakes 026.jpg
    My Cornsnakes 026.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 101
  • My Cornsnakes 007.jpg
    My Cornsnakes 007.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 100
  • My Cornsnakes 016.jpg
    My Cornsnakes 016.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 101
How about a few more?

1) Caramel Bloodred
2) Hypo Lavender Stripe
3) Hypo Lavender
4) Lavender Bloodred
5) Lavender

Walter,

Attachments

• Caramel Bloodred.jpg
    Caramel Bloodred.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 97
  • My Cornsnakes 003.jpg
    My Cornsnakes 003.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 98
  • Hypo Lavender h Bloodred.jpg
    Hypo Lavender h Bloodred.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 98
  • Lavender Bloodred h Hypo F.jpg
    Lavender Bloodred h Hypo F.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 98
  • My Cornsnakes 014.jpg
    My Cornsnakes 014.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 100
Wow!! :eek:

That Hypo Lav and Hypo Lav Stripe are insane!

Thanks.
The Hypo Lavender is het Bloodred and the Lavender Bloodred is het Hypo.
They will be paired up this year. Those are actually old pics. from when they were youngsters.

Walter,

Nice stuff Walter the best I've seen. Any ideas who will trade lavs or bloods or any variation of lavs or bloods for cape gopher snakes? I have a male I would be willing to trade for any of the lavs and blood morphs. Let me know!

Jacob

Nice stuff Walter the best I've seen. Any ideas who will trade lavs or bloods or any variation of lavs or bloods for cape gopher snakes? I have a male I would be willing to trade for any of the lavs and blood morphs. Let me know!

Jacob

Jacob,
Thanks for the compliments. You may try posting on the "wanted" page and mention you are looking for a trade.

Walter,

Blimey Walter, Do you want to show off any more?? ;)

Is that Rosy Blood yours?

Stunning Anery Lavender, your seems to have more pink than some i have seen.

And that grey thing (Dilute anery Blood motley) is absolutely drop dead Beautiful, so many Shades and subtle tones!!

Congrats on the fantastic collection!!

Blimey Walter, Do you want to show off any more?? ;)

Is that Rosy Blood yours?

Stunning Anery Lavender, your seems to have more pink than some i have seen.

And that grey thing (Dilute anery Blood motley) is absolutely drop dead Beautiful, so many Shades and subtle tones!!

Congrats on the fantastic collection!!

Show off any more?................um...............well, I could :grin01: LOL

Yes, the Rosy Bloodred is mine and I have a cool project for her this year...........BUT :noevil:

Thanks for the compliments, I appreciate it.

Walter,

Back