• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Stark for Starsevol

Christen

Meet Stark!! He is actually Beth's new snake however he will be staying with me till her other snakes that are here on breeding loan are ready to go home. This little boy seems to have the neatest personality. And he is so pretty. It is hard to capture the iridescent colors he has so I can't wait till Beth can see him in person. So here is Stark, enjoy!!!

Here he is coming out of his bag. Oh he was so happy to be out of that bag.
068.JPG

078.JPG

077.JPG

080.JPG

081.JPG

OMG he is gorgeous!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much Christen for snake-sitting him for me, and thank you Heather for raising him up to be so healthy and beautiful!!!!!
He looks so much like my dearly departed Gussie......

I'm glad he made it there safe & sound! He was *not* happy about going into the bag. LOL
He does have a really good personality. I should warn you though, he is a messy boy. He likes to play in his water dish. Weirdo. :)

Beth, when you get a chance, PM me your mailing address & I will send his ACR cert, I forgot to add it to the box.

Angela, Stark is a character in a book series I really like, called House of Night. It's a vampire/magical type series. Stark is a character that shows up later in the series, who ends up playing a key part.

Back