• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

They Arrived This Morning

The ones I've waited a year for--a pair of Graham's (Strange Cargo's) snakelings! A male normal Tessera (to replace my lost boy that I bred) and a female Extreme Okeetee. They are gorgeous! I can't wait to watch them grow up :). So here are a few photos of the babies.

And a big thank you to Graham, who kept his promise to me last year, that he would make sure I got my Extreme Okeetees from him this year :). He's definitely one of the Good Guys!

So here are the photos. The little squigglies wouldn't hold still for nuttin', so you'll have to excuse the blur you'll see in most of the pix.

First, the boy Tessera:

tessbaby1a.jpg

tessbaby2a.jpg

As you can see, his tummy is almost totally devoid of checkers:

tessbaby3a.jpg

And here's the Extreme Okeetee girl:

Xgirl1a.jpg

Xgirl2a.jpg

Xgirl3a.jpg

Nice additions to your bunch, are you going to get a male extreme?
I love the borders already showing up. I didn't know you lost your little tessera.
John

Nice babies!! You'd better keep an eye out for the missing tessera now that you have replaced him- you know how that goes!

Yep, I do, Nancy! I would be delighted to find him, alive and well.

John, the tessera hatchling escaped 3 days after he hatched (my husband accidentally left the tub slightly open), and we've never found him. I am still heartbroken about it. The tessera I bought from Graham is an Okeetee tessera, and I have hopes that he'll grow up to look like Nanci's Gartersnake :). He'll be a mate for the Extreme female when they're old and large enough.

Thank you for the kind words. I have truly been on a waiting list for a year to get some of Graham's animals. Luckily, I was at the top of the list, this year, and got my choice of animals :).

You're too kind Christie- Thank you for the kind words. You git the #1 picks for 2011... even before I picked my own animals (I caved in and decided to hold back a female extreme okeetee and female Tessera okeetee...her borders aren't anywhere as thick as yours though). I'm praying that your animals grow into jaw droppers... the borders on your female extreme are insaine... Thank you again for everything!

I know it's not a replacement... but it does help to dull the ache when you bring another animal to take care of.
Hope you still find the missing Tessera- lovely corns :)

Back