• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

*Warning Total Cuteness Overload*

I am so into these updates, please keep them coming. At least until they are grown, if not getting gray muzzles! ;) What beautiful pups, and how cool to see them from so tiny to turning into little bulldogs! They will be soooo big and strong so soon. I am happy with your choice, spotted bullies are the cutest! This thread is my puppy fix. :)

Wow look how much they have changed. They are little dogs now! It is so funny to watch them do big dog things like play tug a war. They got their first big dog collars yesterday and are adjusting well. Of course I just got cheapo collars since they will be out growing these and I am sure chewing on them.

001.JPG

003.JPG

008.JPG

Isn't he handsome looking all big and tough.
017.JPG

019.JPG

More to go!!

021.JPG
I love how she gets this look out of the corner of her eye before she attacks something.
024.JPG
Hey you are biting my butt! What movie is that from? Kids movie and I am drawing a blank.
029.JPG

037.JPG

They are so cute! I want a black and white spotted pit some day- but we can't always choose what color we get...

No that we can't!! I have always wanted a blue pit. Although Vicki's eyes are a really cool blue green color and that is part of the reason I like the blue ones so she is close enough.

Sorry for the delay in updates. Things have been nuts around here lately. But here they are growing like weeds. Potty training has been going wonderfully unless someone comes to visit then we just get to excited and forget to ask to go out. They are almost done with their vaccines so then we can start socializing everywhere. Right now they are good with other dogs since people we know bring dogs over but they, especially Vicky (the black and white one) will jump all over people so we need to work on our people skills. The little boy is a going to be a block head and don't need him jumping on people excited since most people won't know that he is nice just excited.

Mr Bane
bane.jpg

bane2.jpg
Miss Vicky going to Grandma and Grandpas and proving you are never to young to have the wind in your ears.
vicky.jpg
Both if them looking as cute as possible.
puppies2.jpg

Back