• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

*Warning Total Cuteness Overload*

Christen

I have taken in these two puppies to help a friend's sister. They are pit puppies and unfortunately the mamma dog got sick after giving birth to the 13 puppies. The owner realized that 13 puppies is way to much for one person to handle and asked for help. I don't know if these puppies are staying or if I will being finding them a home once I have them weaned. The husband and I have different views on that right now. :p But with out further a due I present Bonnie and Clyde. Bonnie is the black and white one and Clyde is the black one with the tiny snip of white on his nose.

Sorry for the crappy cell pictures but who wants to wake a sleeping baby to get the real camera. I promise the next pics posted will be with a decent camera.

IMAG0500_zps98a277bf.jpg

IMAG0496_zpsa86ff5f4.jpg

c833b779-d4a3-4695-ab61-cd0ad7ae4240_zps265f8bf2.jpg

72fd6db4-64e0-435b-83a9-677a0c9005fe_zpsc37fe796.jpg

OH wow! Super cute! How old are they so far? I'm sure your husband will start to fall in love with them soon enough, especially once they start developing their own little personalities.

AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such tiny babies!!! 13 is alot for any dog...poor thing. My Brach (also a pitbull) was from a litter of 9 I think? You are so awesome for taking them in, they will be hard to resist as they get older...there is almost nothing cuter than a pitbull puppy :)

OH wow! Super cute! How old are they so far? I'm sure your husband will start to fall in love with them soon enough, especially once they start developing their own little personalities.

They are 3 and a half weeks. Well I think he is falling for the little girl and I am already quite attached to the little boy. He reminds me of one of the pits I had growing up. I guess he will just have to put his dog to sleep so they can both stay. :shrugs: he he That isn't nice. Although she is old, doesn't hear, doesn't see but the dog still jumps around like a puppy every time she smells something new.

AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such tiny babies!!! 13 is alot for any dog...poor thing. My Brach (also a pitbull) was from a litter of 9 I think? You are so awesome for taking them in, they will be hard to resist as they get older...there is almost nothing cuter than a pitbull puppy :)

It really is. The friends sister really wanted me to take half the litter but with having my episode with my cat earlier this week I don't have time and he comes first. So the friends mom took a few to help out even more.

You guys are awesome...seriously. 3 week old babies are ALOT of work, but worth it. I hope you are planning on sharing more pics as they grow up :D

Awww, look at her squinchy face and little pink speckley nose. Sooo cute! He's adorable to of course, but that last pic is cuteness x 10.

Oh my gosh they are both so beautiful! What awesome dogs they are both going to be!

Awwww... what sweet little babies!
Going thru puppy time myself right now I know how easy it is to fall in love with them! Good luck and hope to see more pics as they grow!

Awwww... what sweet little babies!
Going thru puppy time myself right now I know how easy it is to fall in love with them! Good luck and hope to see more pics as they grow!

You need to post some picture!!

As promised here are some more pictures. These two are doing well and are little piggies.

Attachments

• 040.JPG
    040.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 89
  • 045.JPG
    045.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 90
  • 071.JPG
    071.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 90
  • 085.JPG
    085.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 91
  • 076.JPG
    076.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 91
Thanks for sharing them, they will change a lot in the coming weeks and I hope you'll keep their pictures coming.

Last edited:
More baby pictures!! It appears that one will be going with my brother in law and one will be staying here. Which one is going where has yet to be decided. I am attached to both obviously so I am going to let my husband and brother in law figure out who gets to keep who.

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    196.2 KB · Views: 76
  • 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    188.4 KB · Views: 77
I need to get more pictures because these kids are turning into dogs. They of course are still tiny (about 3 and 4 pounds last time I weighed) but they are starting to get big dog features like whiskers. There fate has been decided. The black little boy will be going to live with my Brother in law and his name is now Bane. If you read the Star Wars books you know the reference. I have to admit I didn't. The black and white one will be staying here. She doesn't have a name yet but as of right now we are calling her Vicky the Vicious because she is one that is always playing and growling when she plays. That name will probably stick TBH.

Attachments

• puppies.jpg
    puppies.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 61
Back