• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What morph is this?

lillyorchid

Last night around 10pm someone came up onto my porch and left a small box. I would have never known someone was on my front porch if the dogs didn't go into a a barking fit. I looked out the window to see no one but a box. I went out to get it while my other half told me not to do so because it was probably some kind of trick that one of the kids in the area are doing since they are out till all hours of the night getting into trouble. I'm glad I did though. I opened the box up very carefully outside and to my surprise a beautiful little snake came shooting out at me. LOL I screamed and jumped back about 3 feet till my brain registered what it was.

Any idea what morph this snake is? I'm leaning on a butter X albino okeetee corn or something. I've never seen a snake with these colors with that amount of white.

main.php

main.php

main.php

I've heard of leaving a baby in a basket on the doorstep but a SNAKE??!! That's insane!

( Wish someone would do that to me but my driveway is too long! ) GADS! What a hideous serpent! You can send that ugly worm to me if you ( of course ) don't want it. Hope he/she checks out okay.

Devon

I saw this post on LJ and thought about referring you here, glad you came by! I agree that it looks like a pretty Jungle Corn. :)

Back