• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Wondering

male or female

• Male

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • female

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snakelova4eva

is it true That more females have snakes then males some people say females are afraid of snakes but some people say more females have snakes could u please put how many snakes u have and if you are male or female

Female

I have 34 snakes at the moment. And have 2 more purchases in the works right now, so soon I will have 36:D

Only 4 are not Corns.

I'm not sure if more females are afraid of snakes. I know I have never been. For the record though, I'm terrified of spiders:eek:

Male

I have a corn and a leopard gecko. I love reptiles but I am also deathly afraid of spiders.

I am a female and I have 5 corns, 1 creamsicle (intergrade corn/great plains rat snake), 3 milks, and 1 children's python.

And I don't like spiders, but I will put them in a tissue and put them outdoors instead of killing them.
sue frederick

Male
One corn
One ball python
One leopard gecko
Soon to be another corn and hopefully a colombian red tail boa.
Brian

Female

I have two snakes and one green iguana. He makes up for being in the minority with lots of extra attitude.

EEEEEEEE the one thing that really gets me are spiders...
They scare the crap out of me, yet I feel bad killing them so i trap them in paper cups and then throw the cups with spiders out the window. Hey, paper is biodegradable, right? (hehe, my dad usually goes and picks up the cups so don't worry...I am not a litterbug)
Anyway, I'm a female with 3 corns, 2 fish, and a bird.
I know more girls that are afraid of snakes than guys...but usually the guys are afraid of looking like wusses so they SAY they aren't scared...but I don't know. hehe

female!

I'm afraid of spiders too! i don't like the way they move, they've got too many legs, unlike snakes who don't have any!:cool:

Female

I haven't counted in a while but I am positive I have more than 50 corns. Maybe I will count them for the record later today.:D So far I just have corns, rosy boas, black rats, and a milk snake. I plan on getting more milks and a pair of kingsnakes this year (and of course more corns). And I miss the cave dwelling ratsnakes that I sold really bad. Yup, I definately don't like spiders.

Female

22 Cornsnakes, 1 Ball Python, 2 Crested Geckos, and 4 Dogs and no, I don't like spiders either...

female

Hi... I'm new here and hope I'm doing this right. I have 9 corns and one glossy.... and it's really blown my mind as to the reactions I've gotten when I tell people I have snakes. No joke... EVERY guy I've mentioned it to has reacted negatively. I've gotten a better response from the girls. This amazes me. Oh, and I like spiders.

Ryanrizzo- Girls are winning! This surprised me cause I thought that more men would be interested in snakes, or maybe it's just that not many male snake owners don't know about this forum.:(

Female

And I have 33 snakes (when my 2 arrive today from Serpenco, anyway). Only 4 aren't corns (2 cal kings, 1 honduran milk, and 1 pueblan milk).

My daughter also LOVES snakes.

And my husband is TERRIFIED of them.

Oh yeah - I also like spiders...some of them anyway. I much prefer large ones like tarantulas over the little ones that sneak into my house, though.

Last edited:
Female, about 75 snakes (corns and boas) and more to come, spiders don't bother me too much, but I get very "creeped out" by ticks (they give me the "oogies" when I have to squish one).

MALE

i have 4corns ,1 red tail boa,1 cali king and a bearded dragon
and i would buy more if my wife would let me!

Back