• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Yep, another new edition...

Matthew

-M.P. Stafford
Yep, another new addition...

Well, I hadn't planned on this snake either but I was standing in Speck's and a younger guy brought her in hoping that Speck's would buy her. Since she was a beautiful snake, I couldn't pass her up. The kid only wanted $50 for him, so I went ahead and brought her home.

The kid said he bought her from a show labeled as an Lavender Albino Brooks Kingsnake. Not too sure on that, as it seems she's not patterned enough for a Brooks but I'm new to this whole snake identification thing.

Regardless of exactly what she is, she's gorgeous, imo. Weighed in at 78 grams last night and she's an '06. Good lord, this little gal has quite the hilarious personality. No musking yet, but she tail rattles like a mofo. I mean like "I'm going to eat your hand if you don't get it away from me" type of tail rattle. :eats02:

Downside, she refused his first meal last night. I think she was seriously stressed at being handled or something as she wasn't the slightest bit interested in the mouse despite my best attempts. We'll give her another shot in a few days.

Without further ado, Kebechet, or Bech for short.!

Bech2.jpg

Bech3.jpg

Bech4.jpg

Bech1.jpg

Edit: Crap, Mr. Grammar buff just spelled the wrong form of addition in the thread title. D'oh!

Last edited:
Looks like a Lavander Albino Cali, to me...but I've been wrong before.

I do agree that it doesn't have the "random" markings of a brooks, but whatever it is...it sure is a purdy king.

Congrats on a great new pickup! :cheers:

Roy Munson said:
Nice king, Matt. Looks like a Cali, not a Brooksi. :cheers:

Yeah, I thought so too. I'm taking it that she looks similar to your Lav Albino Cali, Dean?

Matthew said:
Yeah, I thought so too. I'm taking it that she looks similar to your Lav Albino Cali, Dean?

Yep. Here's a pic of mine when he was about her size. :)

Attachments

• 081606 kal (11).JPG
    081606 kal (11).JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 50
Back