• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Showering with your snake

Now...long, long ago...when I was a wee lad, we had a kitty that was very attached to me. Very conscious of my well-being. Every time I got in trouble and confronted with a spanking, Trixie Dagwood would run in between the paddle and me.
Took a good sound spanking for me many a time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37Mb1d9Nu5M

"A Corn Snake on a surfboard"..... Sounds like the punchline to a joke.

That's one YouTube video I can't wait to see - the little fella hangin'-ten and wowin' the laydeeez in his board shorts. Coooool dude. Can you get Oakleys that small?

Showering with pigeons....hahah now you got me thinking. In anycase, I'm not insane, I just wanna train my snake so it'll learn to love the water, then I can take it out surfing! I'm not joking...

I'm pretty sure the salt water wouldn't be good for the snake either,
not to mention the stress of being carried around in public.
It sounds like someone trying to get attention without regard
to the animals well being.

Unfortunatley I don't smoke, don't know how that's unfortunate. Well it's food for thought though. I mean there's those dogs that go surfing and stuff, and the scuba diving cat. I guess it's something the animal comes to love after a while.:crazy02:

Unfortunatley I don't smoke, don't know how that's unfortunate. Well it's food for thought though. I mean there's those dogs that go surfing and stuff, and the scuba diving cat. I guess it's something the animal comes to love after a while.:crazy02:
Seriously, there's no "food for thought" going on if you really want to do that with a snake, points have already been made why you shouldn't...common sense should have anticipated this.

Without reading through the entire post, my question is "what are you thinking?" Why would you want to stress your snake purposely???????? Are you actually serious??????

This has become so stupid I am embarrassed to admit my presence.

Have you given any thought to the fact that all the examples you have given are of mammals, dog, cats, mice. Do you understand how a reptile might be different?

I find it difficult to believe that anyone is actually this asinine.

The things people will put animals through for their own sick amusement. This person obviously has no clue about corn snake husbandry. One good reason some people shouldn't own animals...by court order.

Not too big into bathing with my pets myself. I do have a dog that will jump into the bath, grab the soap, and then take off through the house though.

OK...I really did have to shower with two 10 - 12' Burmese pythons...

for a whole summer in 1978. (I was in my 20s then - a partial explanation).

Did I already tell this story?

Ok Stop this Now

This has become so stupid I am embarrassed to admit my presence.

Have you given any thought to the fact that all the examples you have given are of mammals, dog, cats, mice. Do you understand how a reptile might be different?

I find it difficult to believe that anyone is actually this asinine.

Ok look Wade thinks this is ridiculous now just stop it the guy legitimately believes that shotguns are a legitimate way of euthanising mice (no offence meant Wade I'm sure its perfectly normal over there in cookoo town and to be fair that was hillarious) but I digress stop this madness now, if Wade isn't game I don't think your gunna find many crazier on this forum.

BTW Wade glad to see your back on your meds mate.

The Summer of 78'

for a whole summer in 1978. (I was in my 20s then - a partial explanation).

Did I already tell this story?
I don't believe I've heard this one, but would very much like to...
Everybody take a seat around the campfire...
Kathy's gonna tell us about the summer of 78', when she lived in sin, a young girl with not one, but two Burmese pythons companions...
This should be really good!

OK, I think we're ready Kathy, please begin...

I don't believe I've heard this one, but would very much like to...
Everybody take a seat around the campfire...
Kathy's gonna tell us about the summer of 78', when she lived in sin, a young girl with not one, but two Burmese pythons companions...
This should be really good!

OK, I think we're ready Kathy, please begin...

Very amusing:D

Back