• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Launch of SnickerSnakes.com!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Great job Nanci! About time you got your own little space on the internet. Steph did a nice job as well. I can't wait to see you post your first babies for sale. I have already added you to my favorites. ;)

Jay :cool:

I got to your site by clicking the add link on the side of the page. As soon as I saw the pics I knew it had to be a website for you and your snakes. I love it, it is beautifully done and speaks of quality.

Steph did a great job designing it, too!!!

Thank you! I hope I didn't drive her too crazy during the design process- she would never say so if I did! It was all so easy- I told her how I imagined it and somehow she made it exactly perfect. I really didn't want it to be a cookie cutter site like every other reptile site out there, and I think we achieved that. I also wanted room to grow- to write about the corns _and_ Fort Tort, and she got that all set up- all I had to do is write!

Nanci what kind of lizard is Ares??? Oh and thanks for the nice comment about Cronus...he does look like Choco.

No, Nanci. You were far from driving me crazy. ;) I was actually tickled to do an airy pink & purple website. Pink & purple aren't very common website colors, so it was nice for the change. :)

To answer your question in the other post in the wpHerp thread, yes, I did see that you officially launched and have everything up. I appreciate the thank you and compliments you posted very much!

Ares is a Saharan uromastyx. Joe (Captain Bogart) gave him to me. He's not the friendliest thing, but he's very simple to care for now that I have him set up. (That's where my tax return went last year...) His lights and heat are all on timers. I just fix a salad every morning and serve it. He poops in one place. He doesn't destroy anything. He has about three supplements he gets that alternate days, but I have a routine so it just takes a minute to prepare his breakfast.

Wow absolutely love it, it's so professional and clean looking, the photos are superb and design very user-friendly. It'so rare for me to see a new website and want to browse, but in this case, I think I'll be some time...

Nanci, CONGRATS !!!

The site looks great and is easy to navigate.
Now all you have to do is fill up those pages with MORE SNAKES !!!.....LOL

Walter,
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

Now all Pepper and Ruby have to do is MATE!! I have a pinch-hitter pair, but I've been looking forward to this breeding since 2007.

Nanci, I have been browsing the site and I love that you added the Tort-Fort blog section, you write very well and your a great gardener. I am truly envious, I only wish my health would allow me to have gardens a lovely as yours!!! I must be so calming a peaceful to just sit and relax with nature in your gardens at the Tort-Fort!!!

Thanks Dean! My vision was light, airy, calm, relaxing, but colorful, with my two favorite colors pink and purple, without looking _too_ girly or bright or candy-colored. Since my snakes are pink and purple, I wanted a site to match. Stef hit the main component of the logo exactly right the first time, as well as the font. There were a couple color revisions of the snake heart, but the original design was, again, right on the first time. She also selected the two very best pics for the home page. I wasn't sure, and tried on a different one, but her choices were the best. Then lots of brain-storming on my part to come up with _something_ more to add to the standard sections. Then Stef to make it perfect. In less than two weeks, can you believe that??

Looks great, Nanci! Although, to be fair, I had snuck in some peeks at it before the launch & it looked great then too!

Back