• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2012 Eggs!

airenlow

hope is not a strategy
This girl slugged out the previous 2 years. She was getting a chance at a third strike before she became a pet only critter. I think she got the hint...

Caramel Bloodred Motley het Hypo Stripe ph Amel (Kolt) X Butter Motley (Alice)

DSC_0367.jpg

Looks like 15 decent eggs and 1 slug...

DSC_0368.jpg

Josh!!!!

Woooo Hooo!!!! Ok, yeah, happy you got some eggs to play with!!! :)

Guess that really doesn't answer the question whether or not Cinder is shooting blanks. :) Maybe he just doesn't like butters?? LOL

Anyway!! Awesome Looking eggs!! Nice Clutch!!! race ya to 62?? hehehe

This girl had me very worried! She had her pre-lay shed on 4/20 and waited 18 days to finally lay. As you can see, she's actually in her post-lay shed right now. Not fun!!!

Lavender het Amel Anery Caramel Motley ph Bloodred Charcoal Hypo (Ivan) X Pewter het Hypo (Eve)

DSC_0370.jpg

All 15 look good for now...

DSC_0371.jpg

Testing out the suspected Amber Lavender.

Lavender het Amel Anery Caramel Motley ph Bloodred Charcoal Hypo (Ivan) X Hypo Caramel Lavender ph Amel (Bridget)

DSC_0373.jpg

11 good eggs...

DSC_0374.jpg

This girl is still holding on to one egg, but I think it'll pop out shortly.

"Peach Phase" Hypo Lavender het Amel Anery Bloodred Caramel Charcoal (Wallace) X Fire het Hypo Charcoal (Fredette)

DSC_0375.jpg

16 good eggs out so far...

DSC_0376.jpg

Back