• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

DAYTONA 2010 OFFICIAL THREAD

I'm pretty excited about Daytona this year too, although at this time there are some things that could possibly disturb my plans (sick grandma; pregnant sister; ugh!). Hoping for my first trip there and meeting everyone. Since Taylor's probably not going and my husband isn't too interested unless he can spend all of our savings on whatever his newest reptile love is, it might just be me. I may also have something to donate for the raffle.

I'm pretty excited about Daytona this year too, although at this time there are some things that could possibly disturb my plans (sick grandma; pregnant sister; ugh!). Hoping for my first trip there and meeting everyone. Since Taylor's probably not going and my husband isn't too interested unless he can spend all of our savings on whatever his newest reptile love is, it might just be me. I may also have something to donate for the raffle.

Really hope you can make it!! I am getting so excited already!!

And Marc - thanks for the donation of chocolates again this year!!

I can do a reptile related crochet critter for the auction. An example of a monkey:

1d005d9d.jpg

Once I have one finished, I can either keep it a secret, or post it here. Either way, I'd love to help!

I'll bring you a sample so you know where your tickets are for .
Let me know where I can find you at the show .

You know for the last 2 years we keep missing each other! I'd show up at Kathy's table and told, "Oh, you just missed Marc", or run into KT and Nanci, and told the same thing, lol, this year I'll be sure to hunt you down!

You know for the last 2 years we keep missing each other! I'd show up at Kathy's table and told, "Oh, you just missed Marc", or run into KT and Nanci, and told the same thing, lol, this year I'll be sure to hunt you down!

Before I leave for Daytona (thursday ) ; send me an email to set an hour and place where we can meet at he show .

I missed to much ....

last year apparently. Now that Kenzie's health is better Lisa and I can get to the dinner. I missed the shananigans last year....this year I'm bringing a camcorder.:grin01:

I can do a reptile related crochet critter for the auction. An example of a monkey:
Once I have one finished, I can either keep it a secret, or post it here. Either way, I'd love to help!

Oh, that is too cute! That would be great for the raffle.

last year apparently. Now that Kenzie's health is better Lisa and I can get to the dinner. I missed the shananigans last year....this year I'm bringing a camcorder.:grin01:

Uh-oh... Well in that case, I would like to apologize in advance for anything I might say or do while under the influence of the party beverage. :p

I am glad you all are planning to attend this year. I am too.
I missed out last year because I was showing at an Agility trial.

I want to see Nanci dancing on a table. I heard what she did last year.

And she did it well. I'm considering doing it this year, it's for a good cause. Or else I'll be dressing up as a deer for Everglades Re-enactment Burmese Python Bingo. Followed by Re-gurg Bingo. Dollar a Play. I heart USARK.

Back