• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hypo Motley Babies Hatching!!!

K. Rene

Cozmic Cornz
So I was hoping that Chadda our Hypo girl was het. motley because we bred her to Zuko our Hypo Motley het. Lav male. Well this is what I found baby #1 Muenster, this morning. Look moltey to anyone else? No belly checkers, looks just like it's daddy! So pretty :D

Pic 1 = the parents breeding
Pic 2 = #1 Muenster (cheese names for the babies this time)
Pic 3 = Muenster again
Pic 4 = Pippy #2
Pic 5 = Pippy #3

Attachments

• Hypos.jpg
    Hypos.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 276
  • 1st Baby_edited-1.jpg
    1st Baby_edited-1.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 277
  • 1_Muenster_edited-1.jpg
    1_Muenster_edited-1.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 277
  • pippy2_edited-1.jpg
    pippy2_edited-1.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 277
  • pippy3_edited-1.jpg
    pippy3_edited-1.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 276
Awww... not only are they as cute as a bug's ear, with their noses peeking out of their eggs, but Muenster is beautiful, too! Congratulations :).

Muenster is a very nice hypo motley! congrats! It would be nice if momma would be het. lav too, lol.

Muenster is a very nice hypo motley! congrats! It would be nice if momma would be het. lav too, lol.

It was a long shot that she would be het. motley, het. lavender would probably be an impossibility. But I am so thrilled.

Baby #4 just started to pip :)

Congrats! What a cute baby! Cute little nose/s too.<g>
Yep, looks like Chedda is het Motley ... Congrats, on that, too.:)

Congrats! What a cute baby! Cute little nose/s too.<g>
Yep, looks like Chedda is het Motley ... Congrats, on that, too.:)

Thanks. Not bad for a craigslist snake hu? I adopted Chedda (and Raya our Sunglow motley female that has 14 babies now) from owners who thought they were males! ha we have been really lucky I think :D Our 3rd largest female is a (normal pin-stripe motley) craiglsit find as well, we will breed her next year :D

Thanks. Not bad for a craigslist snake hu? I adopted Chedda (and Raya our Sunglow motley female that has 14 babies now) from owners who thought they were males! ha we have been really lucky I think :D Our 3rd largest female is a (normal pin-stripe motley) craiglsit find as well, we will breed her next year :D

Yep, I'd say not bad at all for Craigslist finds.:)
Even better that they underwent a sex change once they were in your home.;)

I'm not so sure I would say its impossible for mom to be het lav. My Scarlet was a CL find and he is het hypo and anery lol. Since he was supposed to be a she with no hets at all (but then since they had no idea on gender I assumed they knew not of hets and I was right!). You never know when you do not buy from a breeder and even then something could be hiding. Congrats on the hypo motley ;)

Awww, Hypo Motleys are so cute! They grow up to be pretty beautiful snakes as well! I wonder why they are still so rare?

Oh well, I guess that's good news for you!

My Blossom looks just like Chedda! I can't wait until her eggs pip to see what she may be het for! But we have a long wait yet!!
Congrats!!

#2 Feta has hatched!!

So #2 Feta was hatched when I got home from work. The lil' stinker was having a great time snuzzled in the vermiculite while I searched for it. Looks like another motley! Another egg pipped so still 3 pipping.

Attachments

• 2nd Baby_edited-1.jpg
    2nd Baby_edited-1.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 115
  • 2_Feta_edited-1.jpg
    2_Feta_edited-1.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 116
It's always fun to discover an unknown het and to get a clutch with more variety than you expected. Contratulations! :)

#3 String Cheese! First Normal Pattern Baby :)

#3 String cheese looks like it's Momma, so it's a Hypo het. Motley, 50% Lavender.

Attachments

• 3_StringChse_edited-1.jpg
    3_StringChse_edited-1.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 101
  • 3rd Baby_edited-1.jpg
    3rd Baby_edited-1.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 101
#4 Brie is out!

#4 Brie is another Motley :) only 12 more babies to hatch. Only two are pipping now, they better get going I want them all out by Thursday night lol

Attachments

• 4_Brie_edited-1.jpg
    4_Brie_edited-1.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 101
Back