• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Metal in a mouse...My Poor Festivus

I'm so sorry, Beth. I am convinced that if anybody on this earth could have gotten this snake to pull through, it would have been you. I am so sorry it was not meant to be. RIP Festy :(

*tears*

Many here shared your trials but didn't truly feel them the way you did... you lived them day in and day out.
You did everything you could.
Just when I thought things had taken a turn for the better...:(
I can't say anything more ... everyone has pretty much written the words I feel for you...

R.I.P. Festivus

I am so sorry your little Festivus died. You tried so hard and I was really hoping that he would pull through. At least Festivus doesn't have to go through any more pain. You are in my prayers.

Oh, Beth, I'm sorry! Like Vetusvates, I've been offline and I was so hoping to read that Festy was showing definite improvement. All the good things about you that have been said are true, and my hope for you is that before long, you'll remember only the good times with Festy and put the pain and the struggles behind you. Love and prayers.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. You really put more effort into helping that little guy out than most people. I'm sorry again.

I was in a convention since Wednesday and I just read the sad news.
I'm sorry for your loss Beth. You did a great job trying!
((((((((((BETH)))))))))

I was out of town for the weekend and when I got back I was hoping to hear some good news...
I'm so sorry to hear this, Beth, you did all you could and Festivus was lucky to have you taking care of him until the end.

Hugs for you, Beth, and RIP Festivus.

Well, you gave it more effort than most, Beth. I admire all the effort and expense you put into ol' Festivus. I saw you describe him as a "sulphur" is that a type of butter?

If you would be willing, I'll put up for a new one for you. I know a breeder who has a little coming my way... Anyone care to kick in on shipping?

what I wanted to say before I pushed the submit button./was that my heart goes out to you and all you did for your precious Festivus.

I'm so sorry to hear about poor Festivus...
You did your best taking care of him and did as much as you could.

Sorry for your loss...

Well, you gave it more effort than most, Beth. I admire all the effort and expense you put into ol' Festivus. I saw you describe him as a "sulphur" is that a type of butter?

If you would be willing, I'll put up for a new one for you. I know a breeder who has a little coming my way... Anyone care to kick in on shipping?

Chip, that is unbelieveably sweet. Thank you. But due to an anonomyous donor (even though she won't confess, I know darn well who it is!), and Rob and Louise from Bayou Reptiles, I have a package coming as soon as we have nightime temps warm enough to ship.

This past 5 weeks have ranked right up there with some of the worst in my life. But due to the support and love of everyone here, those weeks will always be remembered as some of the best.

I love you guys.....

Back