• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My first official breeding season!!

Oh yea, & I now have my own Sunkissed male, & I hope to make some of my own Sunkissed Miami's, among other Sunkissed babies :)

LOL....Nothing like some good-ole fashioned bantering to get the blood pumping!! LOL..now i have to sleep!!! (dreaming of topaz Stripes,Diamond Stripes...& Pure white Blizzards...Yum! )

Not for another 39 days...or so... LOL yeah, your right...Getting a little ahead of myself. but if we cant dream..what good are we?

It will feel like it's taking f-o-r-e-v-e-r...but it will be here before you know it...then yoiu will be (impatiently) waiting for pippies to emerge from their eggs. LOL

Kinda Like graduating High-school...very like it was gonna last forever..then one day *Poof* It was over......

*Update*
The last baby was a Tessera. Unfortunately, it wasn't fully developed. :(
It's whole underside was not closed up & it's insides were out.
Please keep your fingers crossed for the litte runt, that is barely 4 grams (baby #5). (S)he has a small opening near where the umbilical cord goes, & had the yoke sack (I believe) longer than the others. I'm hoping it closes up on it's own, & in the meantime, I am keeping a close eye on him/her.

On a good note, they all appear to be turning blue, so hopefully they'll shed fairly soon & I can get some updated pics.

:cheers: Congrats Heather, hope ya hold a few of the Aztec looking ones back for a progression thread :)

Yes, Chris, I will definitely be holding back the Taztecs.
I will probably do a pregression thread for all of my babies from this clutch.
Once they shed & start eating, Tara & I will make our selections, then we will go from there. :)

I hope the little one makes it... I wonder why all the others were fully developed and that one wasn't :(

I can't wait to see the post shed pictures. :)

Here's keeping fingers crossed for baby #5!
I do like the name Taztecs too lol. Good idea! :)

I honestly think they are all gorgeous. We'll definitely have fun sorting them out! Of course, not like we don't live down the road from each other and can do tradesies haha. ;)

Here's keeping fingers crossed for baby #5!
I do like the name Taztecs too lol. Good idea! :)

I honestly think they are all gorgeous. We'll definitely have fun sorting them out! Of course, not like we don't live down the road from each other and can do tradesies haha. ;)

I know, right!
DYK I'm glad we live as close as we do. :)
DYAK I am making it official...."Taztecs" is a new name for the Aztec patterned babies from a Tessera pairing. :)

I know, right!
DYK I'm glad we live as close as we do. :)
DYAK I am making it official...."Taztecs" is a new name for the Aztec patterned babies from a Tessera pairing. :)

Haha!!! (You *know* you're a DYK'er if you're posting "DYK" in other threads...LOL)

I realized I didn't update that baby #5 didn't make it through the night. :(
There's 13 babies now, 6 Tessera's, 3 "Taztec's" 1 Motely-ish, & 3 Normals.
9 babies have shed now, & I tried feeding them. I tried hand feeding a couple & they musked, & bit, (me & the pinky) but didn't latch on, so I put each of them in mini ice cream containers & 4 out of 9 of them have eaten so far. I'm hoping the other 5 will eat over night.

Here's the four that have eaten :)

Attachments

• 124mica03N.jpg
    124mica03N.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 151
  • 125mica09T.jpg
    125mica09T.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 89
  • 126mica02az.jpg
    126mica02az.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 90
  • 129mica08T.jpg
    129mica08T.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 89
Would that first baby qualify as a q-tip? The pattern is Pretty cool. Actually looks more like "Dumbells" or really fat q-tips! LOL

Back